GB HOMEPAGE

Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/24/13 02:39 PM

You can download Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
You awake from a strange dream to find gingerbread men trashing your home. Where are your children? They left for the village store hours ago and have not returned. A mysterious woman appears, taunting you. Is she responsible for your children's disappearance? One gingerbread man has promised to help you, but can you really trust him?

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
In the bonus game, get a home and save the town!
Collect cupcakes as you play!
Earn achievements
Play bonus HOPs!
Use the integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/24/13 02:58 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer, Eipix, has also brought us Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen, Final Cut: Encore, Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life, and Myths of the World: Chinese Healer, among others. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/24/13 03:17 PM

Thanks Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/24/13 05:17 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/24/13 08:03 PM

Thanks for the info, Marian. Bought it without trying the demo. Loved all those Eipix games.
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/24/13 08:57 PM

I am buying this one! I love the graphics, very "Drawn-like". The few puzzles I came across were unique...a quality I always appreciate in a game. I get so tired of the same old manipulation puzzles wearing a new outfit. I enjoy almost all of this developer's games, and am glad to see they have perhaps started a new franchise with this one. I have no idea how long it is, but am grateful for something a little different.
Jeanne
Posted By: GBC

Re: Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/24/13 09:37 PM

Thanks Ana, thanks Marian, I like this game also I'm taking advantage of the sale today.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/24/13 11:15 PM

I hope you all enjoy the game; this developer is certainly offering variety in terms of themes and settings, which I appreciate. wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/25/13 10:21 AM

Another nice little game Ana.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community