GB HOMEPAGE

Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/31/13 03:00 PM

You can download Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

A pirate’s been executed, and the Baron takes a hostage to ensure you’ll help him track down the treasure he left behind. Only it’s not the plunder he’s looking for…

Based on the true story of a famous pirate, Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart takes you on a rollicking adventure as you track down a pirate’s treasure and find out what really happened between him and the Baroness.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Play the bonus game to discover the lovers’ secrets
Get soundtracks, wallpapers, screensavers and concept art
Try the available Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/31/13 03:10 PM

When I try to play, all I get is Thank you for playing Sea of Lies.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/31/13 03:29 PM

Try deleting, get rid of your profile files, redownload and start again. It works sometimes.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/31/13 04:48 PM

Thanks, Ana. This game is from the developer Eipix, who has also brought us Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen, Final Cut: Encore, and Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel (to name a few). wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/01/13 08:15 AM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/01/13 01:41 PM

Thank you Ana - I am tempted to buy this one! happydance
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/02/13 11:52 AM

It looks great Ana!
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/07/13 10:31 PM

After completing the latest "Awakening" game, I found this game to be disappointing. Good enough story, graphics, etc. But gameplay was fairly simple and puzzles were easy. Not very many locations and lots of HO scenes. HO scenes were also pretty easy to complete. Also, not a very long game even with bonus chapter. Recommend waiting until standard version is released.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Sea of Lies: Mutiny of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/07/13 10:41 PM

Thanks for the info, Sparkle. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community