GB HOMEPAGE

Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight

Posted By: Artifex

Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight - 09/09/13 03:30 AM

Hello, we, at Artifex Mundi are looking for support of our game on Greenlight for our game of the year winning Adventure game Nightmares from the Deep.

Our games are not the typical HOPA game as they have deep story lines, great cut scenes, and a darkness that most companies in our genre can not match. Additionally, we have a member of the Myst marketing team who is bringing his experience to an already impressive dev group

This game has been downloaded well over a million times on other platforms and we just want a chance on Steam.

We would sincerely appreciate you vote.

Everyone, that contacts me after they vote one way or the other - if we are Greenlighted - will receive a free steam code for the game.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=175137058
Posted By: Marian

Re: Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight - 09/09/13 03:59 AM

Hello Artifex and welcome to GameBoomers.

I have played both Nightmares from the Deep games and enjoyed them very much. Best wishes with getting the game on Steam, and I hope that the game will be Greenlighted. yay
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight - 09/09/13 04:08 AM

welcome to GameBoomers Artifex! I voted for your game.

Ana luck
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight - 09/09/13 05:16 AM

Me too!
Posted By: oldman

Re: Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight - 09/09/13 09:46 AM

Well I voted yes.
Posted By: connie

Re: Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight - 09/09/13 11:22 AM

Voted and welcome to GameBoomers. wave
Posted By: Cynder

Re: Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight - 09/09/13 11:54 AM

Voted! Welcome!
Posted By: Gilligan

Re: Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight - 09/09/13 01:19 PM

whoop whoop..voted happydance
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight - 09/09/13 03:50 PM

Have enjoyed many of your games, Artifex. besr of luck getring the Greenlight with Steam.
Posted By: spankie

Re: Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight - 09/09/13 03:59 PM

Played this game and it was great!!
Good luck getting the Greenlight with Steam.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight - 09/09/13 06:08 PM

Ok, voted for you :-)
Posted By: Ewil02

Re: Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight - 09/10/13 12:35 AM

Welcome Artifex. Played the Cursed Heart and loved it. Just voted. thumbsup
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight - 09/10/13 12:45 AM

I voted already when you posted on FB and I already have the game so don't need a free code, but thank you Artifex. Good Luck I know you'll make it, game is wonderful

Barbara
Posted By: Cappy

Re: Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight - 09/10/13 01:59 PM

LOVE your games and have played both. Good luck with Steam and keep the games coming!

Barb
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight - 09/11/13 12:17 AM

Coincidentally I'm playing this game right now for the 2nd time. I really enjoy your games so much, Artifex and voted for you. Good luck with greenlighting and welcome to GB urock
Kim
Posted By: lexxy

Re: Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight - 09/11/13 12:29 AM

I played the game twice and of course I voted YES, good luck.
Posted By: margob

Re: Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight - 09/18/13 02:25 AM

played it already and enjoyed it, so I just vored for it:) good luck
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Adventure Gamers we need your help with Steam Greenlight - 09/18/13 10:40 AM

Good Luck Artifex! It looks like a fantastic game!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community