GB HOMEPAGE

Stuck in a game. Who to ask? (Lake House)

Posted By: Reenie

Stuck in a game. Who to ask? (Lake House) - 09/09/13 07:43 PM

Do I go to the "Adventure Games Hints" forum, even though this is an HOG? I am faced with a puzzle on the ship involving three different-colored balls. A blue one is missing, and I have not come across it so far. Could use a push.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Stuck in a game. Who to ask? (Lake House) - 09/09/13 08:19 PM

Casual games below in this forum so usually you would find the thread for the game and ask there.

There is a walkthrough here.

I could not find any location for a blue ball though.

Ana wave

Re: Stuck in a game. Who to ask? (Lake House) - 09/09/13 08:43 PM

Yeah, Ana, neither could I. Went all over the game environment, thinking there might be an HOG that I missed that would give me the blue ball. Nada. I went looking for a WT and saw the same one you linked to. No blue ball mentioned.

I click on this puzzle and she says, "A blue ball is missing." And that is that. I'm sure it is just me. I don't usually play HOGs. Hoping someone will have an answer. It is a fun game, 'cause it isn't just HOGs, but puzzles, too.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Stuck in a game. Who to ask? (Lake House) - 09/09/13 08:46 PM

You can try the video walkthrough here. There is a part 2 on the same page.

Ana luck

Re: Stuck in a game. Who to ask? (Lake House) - 09/10/13 07:20 PM

I finally figured it out through the old "try everything in Inventory" routine. There was a small knob with an "X" on it in my Inventory, and when I dropped that in, it caused the additional ball to show up. Just in case anyone else gets stuck there...
Posted By: Marian

Re: Stuck in a game. Who to ask? (Lake House) - 09/10/13 07:39 PM

Glad you got unstuck, and thanks for the info. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community