GB HOMEPAGE

Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/12/13 02:34 PM

You can download Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Save your kingdom from disaster in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves! You return home from a royal party to discover that your estate has been robbed. Someone has stolen the magic dove that has been in your family for generations. To make matters worse, the king's magic dove has also been stolen, and if the thief learns how to use the power of the two birds, the consequences could be disastrous! With the king missing and the kingdom's citizens falling victim to a strange curse, it's up to you to save the kingdom. Embark on an extraordinary journey in this gorgeous Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Learn elven secrets in a bonus adventure
Screensavers, wallpapers and concept art
Replay hidden-object puzzles and mini-games
Integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/12/13 03:43 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer of this game is ERS. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/12/13 07:28 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/13/13 01:19 AM

Looks like a nice game.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/13/13 01:48 AM

I like it where you can set the hints and skips to almost no loading time.Thanks Ana.
Richard
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/13/13 09:54 AM

Love the music. Looks good Ana. Thanks.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/13/13 01:55 PM

Thanks Ana, I'm very tempted on this one but I'm so behind. Soon as I do some catch up it's a buy.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community