GB HOMEPAGE

What's up with BF Support

Posted By: exalthim2

What's up with BF Support - 09/12/13 06:03 PM

I have tried yesterday and today to contact live support at BF regading my purchases but the message comes up is that due to high demand across other primary support channels, live chat is closed. Is there some other way to I should be contacting them to get my problems resolved/

kim
Posted By: Marian

Re: What's up with BF Support - 09/12/13 06:12 PM

I am not sure about the status of Live Chat and why they are unavailable, but I wrote to Big Fish last night via email about the punchcard problem and have had a response from them already. My punchcard now looks normal too, so they are indeed working on the problem. wave

Re: What's up with BF Support - 09/12/13 06:35 PM

Thanks Marian, I will try that. Where do you write to because I've only used the live chat?

Kim

Re: What's up with BF Support - 09/12/13 06:43 PM

Go to the BF website and you will see "help" as one of the options in the upper righthand corner; click on that, and on the next page look to the left side of the page and near the bottom of the page you will see an option to click on "contact us." That will take you to the email way to contact them. smile

Re: What's up with BF Support - 09/12/13 07:07 PM

Tnanks Marian

Re: What's up with BF Support - 09/13/13 02:10 AM

All better

Re: What's up with BF Support - 09/13/13 02:44 AM

Glad to hear it. smile
Posted By: Kootsie

Re: What's up with BF Support - 09/17/13 01:41 PM

I have a different BF problem. When I try to download a game file to try the demo, I get the message if I want to save the exe. file. When I confirm it is a binary file and the game does not download.

Anyone else having this problem?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: What's up with BF Support - 09/17/13 02:39 PM

I haven't downloaded anything for awhile so can't help but hopefully someone who has will be along to answer. In the meantime have you contacted BF to see?

Ana wave

Re: What's up with BF Support - 09/17/13 07:24 PM

I will contact soon...this is very odd

That condition also applies to all my owned games too. Cant install them. shocked
Posted By: Susie07

Re: What's up with BF Support - 09/17/13 11:55 PM

Hi, Kootsie!

Try uninstalling and reinstalling your BFG Manager because it controls the downloads and purchases. I was having a problem purchasing a game, so that's what I did and everything was fine.

Susan

Re: What's up with BF Support - 09/18/13 12:07 AM

Thanks Susie!

Ana wave

Re: What's up with BF Support - 09/18/13 01:42 PM

Thanks Susie but I already tried that and it still doesnt work.

I wish live chat was available. Ill email BF today.

Hey Boomers...this is unbelievable but...

These binary files show up in my download folder so when I right click the file there, it runs the game...bizarre.

Re: What's up with BF Support - 09/18/13 03:07 PM

Glad you got it!

Re: What's up with BF Support - 09/19/13 03:25 AM

I hope mine never stops working cause I don't even know what a binary file is. rotfl

Re: What's up with BF Support - 09/19/13 03:46 AM

rotfl Kim
© 2024 GameBoomers Community