Monument Builders: Colosseum - New Time Management on BigFish

Posted by: BrownEyedTigre

Monument Builders: Colosseum - New Time Management on BigFish - 09/17/13 09:00 AM

You can download Monument Builders: Colosseum here.

Quote:

Construct the iconic Roman Colosseum and learn ancient anecdotes in Monument Builders: Colosseum!

Become the construction site manager of one of the world's most famous monuments. Clear the site, build quarries, tame lions and take on superstar gladiators. Will you be able to finish in time? Find out in this thrilling fast-paced Time Management game!
Manage over 50 construction levels
Help Senator Victorius build the Colosseum
Dozens of historical facts to unlock

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted by: MaG

Re: Monument Builders: Colosseum - New Time Management on BigFish - 09/17/13 09:06 AM

Thanks, Ana.
Posted by: Marian

Re: Monument Builders: Colosseum - New Time Management on BigFish - 09/17/13 09:40 AM

Thanks, Ana. I like this series of games, and the historical background on the construction of the monuments is interesting. wave
Posted by: Haroula

Re: Monument Builders: Colosseum - New Time Management on BigFish - 09/17/13 10:22 AM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted by: Kaki's Sister

Re: Monument Builders: Colosseum - New Time Management on BigFish - 09/18/13 05:49 AM

I'm not sure I'd like this one Ana.
Posted by: Flo NS

Re: Monument Builders: Colosseum - New Time Management on BigFish - 09/21/13 04:13 PM

This one is not as good as the rest. You don't build enough buildings so you have to keep buying what you need. So far the only buildings are quarry, food and workshop, plus bank.
Posted by: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Monument Builders: Colosseum - New Time Management on BigFish - 09/21/13 04:28 PM

THanks for letting us know Flo! I hope it gets better for you.

Ana wave
Posted by: Marian

Re: Monument Builders: Colosseum - New Time Management on BigFish - 09/21/13 04:46 PM

Thanks for the info, Flo. wave