GB HOMEPAGE

Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/21/13 03:01 PM

You can download Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

Track down a venomous killer in Web of Deceit: Morgana's Legacy! After receiving a distressing message from your uncle, you travel to the remote village of Transvaal. But when you arrive, your uncle is nowhere to be found. As you search for him, you learn that he has been traveling the world, hunting down a woman named Morgana, and that this is not the first town to encounter her deadly wrath. Soon, victims start piling up, all of them bearing the same strange bite mark, dripping with venom. But is this the work of Morgana...or something even more sinister? Tread carefully - the sands are always shifting in this thrilling Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Stunning concept art and wallpapers
Videos and mini-games
Integrated Strategy Guide
Team up with Morgana in an exciting bonus game!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/21/13 03:16 PM

Thanks, Ana. This is the second game in the Web of Deceit series from Blam. Apparently the developer changed the title of the game somewhere along the way during the development process, as the game description refers to Web of Deceit: Morgana's Legacy and the game is now called Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands. smile

I'm looking forward to checking it out. wave

Re: Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/21/13 03:42 PM

It did indeed get changed Marian. They have a warning up on their FB page that it was changed for those that were anxiously awaiting the release of #2.

Ana wave

Re: Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/21/13 03:45 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/21/13 06:15 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/21/13 10:58 PM

I have tried & tried to download this and it just won't do it,

Re: Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/21/13 11:39 PM

Sorry you are having problems with the download, Patsy. I would definitely contact Customer Support about your trouble. wave
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/21/13 11:42 PM

I did and told them I really wanted this game and already paid for it

Re: Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/22/13 02:31 AM

I hope you will hear from them soon. wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/22/13 09:31 AM

Ana some of the mini games look challenging but fun!
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/07/13 07:21 PM

Am at the part trying to get the sand boat ready. Have found the code for the box, but the game won't let me use it. Thanks for any help.

Re: Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/07/13 07:27 PM

We will have to wait for someone playing to help if the strategy guide doesn't help you.

Ana luck
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/07/13 07:36 PM

Ana: Found out what I was doing wrong. Thanks!

Re: Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/07/13 07:36 PM

Have fun, Laurette. thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community