GB HOMEPAGE

Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons - New Card Game on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons - New Card Game on BigFish - 09/24/13 02:39 PM

You can download Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons here.

Quote:

In the City of Magic Cards, time is standing still. Wise and foreboding Nature has imposed a curse as punishment for the greed and avidity of the city's entitled inhabitants. Now, it is perpetually autumn in the drizzly district of Spades. Clubs are frozen in time by a never-ending winter. Hearts have halted at the very budding of a spring that may never blossom, and Diamonds are drying out in the scalding summer sun. It's up to you to jumpstart the Magic City clock and get it turning again! Test out myriad solitaire layouts, solve dozens of unique and exciting puzzles, and save the City of Magic Cards!

100+ unique layouts
Two solitaire modes
Intricate and colorful HO scenes
Exciting mini-games and brain-teasers

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons - New Card Game on BigFish - 09/24/13 03:38 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons - New Card Game on BigFish - 09/24/13 05:37 PM

I love solitaire, However I can't figure this one out, any help anywhere?

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons - New Card Game on BigFish - 09/24/13 10:38 PM

Hi Patsy, I haven't taken a look at the demo of this game yet, but in the BF forum and in the Customer Reviews section for the game there are some descriptions of the game that might be useful. Does the game have a tutorial? wave

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons - New Card Game on BigFish - 09/25/13 01:22 AM

Thanks for replying,Marian I can't find anything that helps ME. It keeps me busy tho,
Posted By: flutist

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons - New Card Game on BigFish - 09/25/13 01:50 AM

Anyone having problems downloading this game? I have tried 3 or 4 times now and it won't open to play.

Just tried downloading again and it told me "trial expired"

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons - New Card Game on BigFish - 09/25/13 02:51 AM

That "trial expired" message happens sometimes, Bets; the advice is to try downloading again. If the message persists, I would talk to Customer Support about it. wave

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons - New Card Game on BigFish - 09/25/13 02:51 AM

No problems for me. Just learning to play is my problem. I'm sure I'll overcome that one of these days
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons - New Card Game on BigFish - 09/25/13 07:50 PM

I bought it yesterday and still working on it. In some levels you need to pick a card higher or lower, other levels you pick the same card (like two 3's or 2's, etc.)

Then there is the hidden object part, where it's the usual list of what you need to find, others is an association with the object - so if they give you a flame, try to find a candle, match, even a fire extinguisher.

I'm on the last section (Autumn, I think). May finish it tomorrow. Good game though.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons - New Card Game on BigFish - 09/26/13 10:14 AM

Ana I like the idea of puzzles to do along with playing solitaire! Thanks.

Re: Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons - New Card Game on BigFish - 09/26/13 01:58 PM

Thanks, Tammy. I'm learning slowly, but still enjoying the game. Thanks for your help. I also agree with you Gerry!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community