GB HOMEPAGE

Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/26/13 02:47 PM

You can download Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood is the sequel to the smash hit Enigmatis: The Ghost of Maple Creek. It is a detective story rich with horror, plot twists, and shadowy intrigue.

A year has passed since the events of Maple Creek. But for the past few months, our detective has been hot on the trail of the demonic preacher she fought one year ago. Yet he has managed to always stay one step ahead. She hoped to bring an end to the chase in the redwood forests of Northern California. But like so many times before, the trail went cold...

Then she encountered an abandoned camper in the middle of the highway. Enormous claw marks scored the roof and the lost family’s personal belongings were scattered everywhere. All signs pointed to the scene being fresh.

And all clues led into nearby Ravenwood Park...

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
36 achievements to unlock
Music tracks, wallpapers and concept art
30 collectibles butterflies to find
Witness the origins in the bonus game

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/26/13 03:03 PM

Thanks, Ana. Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek is one of my favorites so I am really looking forward to checking out the sequel. The developer is Artifex Mundi, who also brought us the Nightmares from the Deep games, among others. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/26/13 03:08 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/02/13 08:30 PM

Am playing this game and finding it to be great! One of the best in a long time. Not only is there lots to do, but you get to collect evidence and think! about what happened.

I was just wondering if anyone here is playing this game, and did they notice the prisoner's voice sounds like Hector Elizondo of Last Man Standing?

Just curious.

I very much recommend this game.

Thanks.

Re: Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/02/13 08:58 PM

I haven't played this game yet, but I am hearing really good things about it. I'm glad you are enjoying it. yay
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/03/13 09:52 AM

This once has my attention Ana. It looks really cool. Puzzles look challenging! I like! Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/04/13 01:21 AM

Kaki's Sister: Wonderful game!
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/04/13 09:17 PM

love this game, but cannot set the ships wheel with the directions. Did it just like the stragedy said about 900 times. ( well maybe not that many.) If some one can give me a hint as to what Im doing wrong.

Re: Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/04/13 09:20 PM

There is a video walkthrough here that may help.

Ana wave
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/04/13 10:38 PM

Thank you Ana
Posted By: Kayc

Re: Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/15/13 10:26 AM

wave A great game! I'm enjoying it very much. Will definitely have to play this again to get all the butterflies and morphing objects. Missed a couple outside the gate and can't get back out now. Got this and another CE with Bigfish's great weekend sale.
Thanks smile
Kay

Re: Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/15/13 03:24 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Kay! I look forward to playing it. wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/21/13 09:28 PM

Oh my gosh! This has to be the best game I've played this year. Just finished the main game and need to take a break before playing the Bonus Game. A really long game with tons of locations. The story is intriguing and well told. Everything about this game is top notch.

Re: Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/21/13 09:42 PM

yay Love to hear it!

Re: Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/21/13 11:30 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Sparkle! thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community