GB HOMEPAGE

Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park - New HOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park - New HOG on BigFish - 10/08/13 03:13 PM

You can download Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park here.

Quote:

Welcome back to the undersea world of Lagoona! Poseidon Park is in trouble. Mayor Peabody has shut it down until repairs are made, and Leona is desperate to save her grandparent's park. Join a quirky cast of characters as you set out on another Hidden Object journey in Lagoona! Take quests from the townsfolk, solve over 160 puzzles, and discover fascinating secrets of the seas, as you explore beautiful Poseidon Park.

Gorgeous HD visuals!
All new quest system!
Collect food to feed your sea ponies

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park - New HOG on BigFish - 10/08/13 03:20 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park - New HOG on BigFish - 10/09/13 06:57 AM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: HorseDancer

Re: Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park - New HOG on BigFish - 10/11/13 04:59 AM

I LOVE this game, but got stuck trying to make quicksand! Is there any walkthrough for this one?
Thanks!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park - New HOG on BigFish - 10/11/13 02:53 PM

I found a part 2 video walkthrough here. There must be a part 1 there as well. I hope you can find your answer here.

Ana wave
Posted By: HorseDancer

Re: Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park - New HOG on BigFish - 10/11/13 04:58 PM

Thanks Ana! I finally made quicksand when I was trying to make bricks. It is a fun little game of combining the 4 elements. I will check out the walk-through you found!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community