GB HOMEPAGE

Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/19/13 02:44 PM

You can download Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

These are no ordinary beans! As a recently graduated investigator from the Grimm Brothers Institute, you must use all your wits - and your magic - to survive. Ascend the beanstalk to battle the mighty rampaging giant and protect the world from destruction. Find your way through the flower world, moon world, and more with the help from the elemental guardians, protectors of their realms. Revel in both full-scene hidden object quests as well as gorgeous conventional hidden object scenes. Defeat the giant in his castle to claim your reward and save the planet!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

12 additional scenes where you get to challenge the Giant!
Two Groups of Hidden Collectable items in every scene
Enjoy the game's music through the Music Gallery
The Video Gallery allows you to re-watch cutscenes and movies

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/19/13 03:00 PM

THanks Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/20/13 08:49 AM

Thanks Marian wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/20/13 09:44 AM

Beautiful looking game Marian. Some of the scenes remind me of the Dream Chronicle games. Nice! Thank you.
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/21/13 03:23 AM

A really lovely game - It took me a while to get used to it, being that you could see some of the inventory objects but you had to trigger a sequence before you could pick it up - another senior moment I guess? lol

Re: Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/21/13 03:25 AM

Glad you like the game; I will check out the demo. wave
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/22/13 10:50 PM

Am almost through with the CE (not bonus yet), and, even though the reviews were mostly negative (mine was very much in approval), I am finding this to be an extremely unique game. It's the kind of game I will play more than once.

Highly recommend it. Although some people do not like the fact you can't follow through immediately. I learned how to do that the hard way!

Also, it appears (so far) to be a nice, long game - well worth the money.

Re: Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/22/13 11:57 PM

Thanks so much for letting us know! thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community