GB HOMEPAGE

Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/24/13 02:55 PM

You can download Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

Just when you were finally done with work for the day, a stranger comes knocking loudly at your door. When you answer there's no one... no one except a helpless baby abandoned on your doorstep. You follow after the stranger, hoping to find some answers but are drawn into a mystery that beckons you into a castle-like mansion. Who does the baby belong to? Why were you chosen? The answers will surprise you in Nevertales: The Beauty Within, a page-turning Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Three bonus chapters
Multiple collectables and achievements
Sugar Rush Hidden Object Puzzle
Integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/24/13 03:02 PM

Thanks Ana. wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/24/13 05:10 PM

Thank you, Ana. wave

I'm enjoying the trial and believe it's a buy for me. smile
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/24/13 07:37 PM

I enjoyed the demo also, although I didn't get very far into the game!
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/24/13 08:20 PM

I am loving this and already bought it...now if my boss let's me go early so I can actually play it.. LOL
Barbara
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/25/13 10:15 AM

Ana great graphics, sound and environments in this game. I really like it!
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/31/13 02:28 AM

I can't say when I have enjoyed a game so much. I am still playing, but wanted to pop in and compliment the developers on this one. All kinds of twists and turns on the usual template that we are used to seeing. Definitely some creative thinking went into this game. Hoping this is the first of a series. Love it!
Jeanne
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/31/13 03:40 AM

Thanks for letting us know, Jeanne - it sounds wonderful. smile
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/05/13 12:44 AM

Am at the bonus Chapter in the woods. Am supposed to follow symbols to progress. Found first one. Looked at guide and am supposed to find what looks like a sidewise "W." Can't find it. Have posted on BF forums also. Please help!

Thanks.

Re: Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/05/13 01:41 AM

I hope someone can help out, Laurette! wave

Re: Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/05/13 01:53 AM

I don't have the game Laurette so I am afraid I can't help you either. luck
Posted By: margob

Re: Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/05/13 05:34 AM

hi Laurette,
that symbol is on the tree ont upper right of your screen, it just can't be seen well, because, like some of the others, is very light coloured, try adjusting your brightness to see it better smile
I hope this helps luck

margo

Re: Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/05/13 05:46 AM

Thanks so much margob!
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/05/13 05:40 PM

margob: Got it! Thanks.

Re: Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/05/13 07:44 PM

Thanks very much, margob. thumbsup
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/06/13 03:00 PM

I agree with all the positive comments on this game. I tried the demo and was dissapointed when my time ran out. I immediately purchased the full game and it is installing now. Thanks for telling us about it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community