GB HOMEPAGE

Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/09/13 03:53 PM

You can download Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
For more than a century, girls of a certain age have been mysteriously vanishing, never to be seen again. Some say they were taken by the Crooked Man, who always travels with a strange little black cat at his side. Now he’s kidnapped your very own sister! You’ve got to unravel the riddles in the Cursery and find out who’s the mastermind behind this whole evil plot. Save your sister, as well as his other kidnap victims… Defeat the Crooked Man and his servant… Uncover the story behind the Crooked Man’s actions… Reveal the mystery of the cured nursery rhymes, the Cursery…

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Play the bonus game – Humpty Dumpty is cursed!
Download soundtracks, wallpapers, screensavers, and concept art
Use the integrated Strategy Guide
Play bonus puzzles!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/09/13 04:18 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is Blue Tea Games, creators of the Dark Parables games, Enchantia, and many others. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/09/13 05:07 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/09/13 08:55 PM

What a beautiful game this is! Very tempted to buy it in the sale today.

Re: Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/09/13 10:12 PM

Blue Tea certainly makes beautiful games. yes
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/09/13 10:19 PM

Bought this one during the sale today. Scrumptuous graphics as usual from Blue Tea. Lots to do, seems like more puzzles than hidden objects, which I prefer. I was going to hold out for a 2 for 1 sale, but just couldn't resist this little gem.
Jeanne

Re: Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/09/13 10:42 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Jeanne; enjoy the game. smile
Posted By: margob

Re: Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/10/13 06:29 AM

Couldn't resist this one either smile
I love blue tea's graphics and it's good to have fewer hidden objects scenes.
having a great time with it and loving the puzzles and the art devilchili

margo
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/10/13 11:01 AM

Mini puzzles look interesting in this one Ana. Thanks.

Re: Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/14/13 03:47 PM

I am really enjoying this game, but have a question hopefully someone can answer. While playing when you get an achievement, a little window pops up to announce the fact. However, I just can't seem to find where I can access the achievement page to see the ones I have already earned.

I am fully prepared to discover that it is right in front of my face. Please put me out of my misery and point me in the right direction.
Jeanne

Re: Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/14/13 03:58 PM

Jeanne, while on the main game screen, click on Bonus Content in the righthand corner, then on the next page click on where it says Collections, and this will bring you to a screen where there is an Achievements section. wave

Re: Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/14/13 04:33 PM

D'oh! Slapping forehead!
Thank you,Marian!
Jeanne

Re: Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/14/13 04:35 PM

You are most welcome, Jeanne. smile
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/17/13 11:10 PM

I just finished this game and loved it! Some fun puzzles, beautiful graphics! smile

Re: Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/18/13 02:56 AM

Glad you enjoyed it! wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community