GB HOMEPAGE

Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/14/13 04:02 PM

You can download Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Journey to a strange new dimension in Whispered Secrets: Into the Unknown! You and your fiancé, Tim, have been happily preparing for your wedding day. But on the eve of your wedding, your future mother-in-law is poisoned. Tim has the scientific knowledge to cure her, but he's just been abducted by a mad inventor! As you set out to find Tim, you quickly realize he's been taken much farther away than you could have imagined – into another dimension! Explore a bizarre world and discover its secrets as you race against time to save your family in this beautiful Hidden Object adventure!

Stop rampaging minions in the bonus game
Beautiful screensavers, wallpapers, and art
Enchanting music tracks
Integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/14/13 04:03 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer of this game is GrandMa Studios. This is the second game in the Whispered Secrets series, with the first game being Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/14/13 04:40 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave

Re: Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/14/13 05:02 PM

It's a wonderful game. I think you all will enjoy it.

Ana wave

Re: Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/14/13 05:20 PM

Really good to know, Ana. Thanks! happydance
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/14/13 05:44 PM

Thank you Ana. I liked the first one so was hoping this one was going to be good as well.
Barbara
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/15/13 11:52 AM

It looks good Ana. Lots of fun mini games!
Posted By: margob

Re: Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/15/13 03:36 PM

thanks Ana smile

great game, I played it in one go, including the extra gameplay, it just kept my interest and I coudn;t stop lol

fun mini games , great graphics, you can skip the hidden objects scenes by playing match-3,
but I didn't because they looked so good yes

margo wave

Re: Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/15/13 03:54 PM

That's great that you enjoyed the game so much, margob. wave

Re: Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/15/13 04:02 PM

margo, that was a long game to play in one sitting! yay Glad you enjoyed it.

Ana wave
Posted By: margob

Re: Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/15/13 06:27 PM

thank you Ana:)

we've had days and nights of torrential rain, so I
played a tiny bit more:))

margo
Posted By: GBC

Re: Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/15/13 10:58 PM

Thanks all....you talked me into it. grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community