GB HOMEPAGE

Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/05/13 03:26 PM

You can download Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Everyone deserves a second chance – even the stingiest of them all.

Your Uncle Scrooge asks for your help, but some friendly Christmas ghosts have other plans for him… and you. Undo the bad turns in his life as your uncle’s alter egos work either with – or against – you to change the man’s fate once and for all.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Help Sherlock Cat find Santa Cat in the bonus game!
Animate objects with Good Scrooge’s help
Earn fun achievements and find penguin collectibles
Get soundtracks, wallpapers, screensavers, and concept art
Use the available Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/05/13 03:56 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is Elephant. Last year's game of Christmas Stories: Nutcracker was excellent, and it's great to see this new Christmas game from them. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/05/13 04:19 PM

What a lovely game! Especially enjoyed the intro. And the music is quite nice. I have quite a backlog of new games to play, but not sure I can wait for this one. I'll give it a couple of days. think
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/05/13 04:37 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/05/13 05:21 PM

I think I'll hold off on this one for a little while. It's a gorgeous game and I think I'll wait until it snows. I just played a little bit to find out if it works ok.

Looks like a another winner from Elephant games. Those people are magicians. I love their games and probably have every one.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/05/13 07:43 PM

This is a great game! I like everything about it. Didn't get the Nutcracker last year so I took advantage of sale now. woot
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/05/13 11:00 PM

Gail, you should still try to get The Nutcracker. It was a very good game. wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/06/13 11:08 AM

Puts you in the Holiday spirit Ana. Thanks.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/11/13 01:46 AM

This was one of the most beautiful games I've seen in a while.
I couldn't stop playing it. I loved every minute of it.

Re: Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/11/13 02:40 AM

Thanks for letting us know, Cathy - the game looks great. wave

Re: Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/21/13 08:40 PM

Beware those of you who have not yet purchased this game: There are glitches that prevent continuing on with the game. One has to do with placement of certain parts of an amulet. Another is the inability to go back and pick up a needed item. Because I'll have to start the game over, I'd recommend waiting until there was a fix before buying. holidays

Re: Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/21/13 08:54 PM

Thanks, Sherlock. That Tim's amulet puzzle sounds quite finicky; lots of suggestions on the BF forum as to how to try to get past it. wave12

Re: Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/21/13 09:16 PM

I had just slight problems with that one and it was before I knew others had problems. I just focused on the culprit arm and, after a few tries, voila. It's frustrating because you know where it goes, you put it there and nothing happens. Then, suddenly, it works. The bowl problem is even more frustrating because you simply can't go back into that scene once you place the soldier. woozy12
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/22/13 06:52 PM

Just finished the game. Lovely. Charming. I was a little skeptical about my enjoyment as last years offering was so outstanding. I was tickled that I liked " A Christmas Carol" even more than "The Nutcracker". Great music and graphics, and thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Didn't experience any glitches. A big thumbs up on this one!
Jeanne

Re: Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/22/13 07:19 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Jeanne. happydance12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community