GB HOMEPAGE

The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/07/13 03:53 PM

You can download The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

All they wanted was a cure, but what they got was terror! Return once again as a detective for the Agency of Anomalies. This time you're called to a health spa in the Alps, where an evil professor has something terrible in mind for his unwitting patients.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Play the bonus game to uncover more secrets
Earn Achievements
Collect canes throughout the game
Soundtracks, wallpapers, screensavers and art
Integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana :wave:
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/07/13 04:05 PM

Thanks, Ana. This is the fourth installment, I believe, in the Agency of Anomalies series by Orneon. This should be fun. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/07/13 07:52 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Laurette

Re: The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/15/13 11:43 PM

Am playing this game. Am on 4th patient (I believe ((a boy)). In the map piece puzzle, keep trying to skip and won't let me. Is this a glitch? Does anyone know? Thanks for any help.

Re: The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/15/13 11:48 PM

Hi Laurette, hopefully someone else who has this game will be along to advise you. wave
Posted By: Laurette

Re: The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/15/13 11:53 PM

Hi Marian: I went on BF's game forum, and found the solution. Thanks - and have a Merry Christmas to you, all moderators and other Gameboomers.

Re: The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/15/13 11:55 PM

Thanks for letting us know. smile Merry Christmas to you, too! flowers
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/16/13 11:29 AM

Ana the puzzles look unique and challenging!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community