GB HOMEPAGE

Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/02/14 09:04 AM

You can download Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

Escape from a beautiful and deadly world in Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny! You left the big city to start a new life in Brownville, Louisiana, where your friends Ben and Louise have lined up a job for you. Your new boss, Simon, seems like a friendly enough guy –he even suggests the four of you play a nice game of cards when you arrive. But it turns out that this is no ordinary game… The second you set a card down on the table, you find yourself in a strange world. As you explore your surroundings, it starts to sink in – you and your friends have become living pieces in someone's deadly game. Can you survive to the end? Find out in this gorgeous Hidden Object Adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector's Edition includes:

A bonus adventure that reveals the true nature of the game!
Replayable mini-games and a bonus puzzle game
Gorgeous wallpapers and concept art
An available Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave12
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/02/14 10:53 AM

I like the look of this game Marian. The mini-games are fun. Thanks.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/02/14 02:22 PM

Thanks Marian!

Ana wave12
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/02/14 07:12 PM

This is my first purchase of 2014 as the reviews on BFG were so positive. I was very good during December and did not buy any!! Mind you, I have about 30 games yet to play so one more shouldn't make too much of a difference. This sounds like a guilty conscience so I am off now! dance wave12

Bernie taz

Re: Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/02/14 08:00 PM

Originally Posted By: bermag45
This is my first purchase of 2014 as the reviews on BFG were so positive. I was very good during December and did not buy any!!

Bernie taz

Wow - you are very strong! lol12

I hope you enjoy this game! happydance12

Re: Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/02/14 08:06 PM

Have fun Bernie!

Ana wave12

Re: Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/02/14 08:17 PM

The developer of this game, by the way, is Blam - other games of theirs include the Web of Deceit games and Nevertales: The Beauty Within. wave12

Re: Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/02/14 08:18 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/03/14 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: bermag45
This is my first purchase of 2014 as the reviews on BFG were so positive. I was very good during December and did not buy any!! Mind you, I have about 30 games yet to play so one more shouldn't make too much of a difference. This sounds like a guilty conscience so I am off now! dance wave12

Bernie taz

I'd better come with you, Bernie !! I have that kind of a guilty conscience too rotfl12 rotfl12 rotfl12
Posted By: Boolie 1st class

Re: Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/11/14 06:34 AM

help pleeze, been stuck here too long. We finished the game & it went quickly, so now we are trying to play the extra portion of the game & I cannot find the magnet for the 1st HOG, the hint button takes me to the far right upper corner, but nothing happens. I have looked for a walkthrough but I can't find one for the xtra portion of the game,

thanx in advance

Re: Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/11/14 06:40 AM

Hello, this is a casual game, so I have moved your post over to the Casual Games forum. I haven't played this game, but the built-in strategy guide that comes with the Collector's Edition should definitely have a walkthrough in it for the bonus gameplay as well; take another look at the strategy guide, because I am sure that it is there. wave

Re: Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/11/14 04:39 PM

There is a new version out that fixed the magnet bug. Download the new version and it should fix the problem.

Magnet thread.

Ana wave

Re: Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/11/14 04:41 PM

Thanks, Ana. yay

Re: Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/11/14 04:44 PM

Thank you, it's odd that we just purchased this game thinking it was a new game & now they have a new version ?
I will contact BigFish
thanx again

Re: Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/11/14 04:51 PM

You don't need to contact Big Fish; you simply need to uninstall the game and then reinstall the game from your Purchase History - what you get will be the newest version. You also will not lose your progress in the game; the game should pick up where you left off. wave

Re: Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/11/14 05:05 PM

thanks everyone, I am uninstalling & re-installing as I type, hopefully this will run smoothly ( not lose anything ), WOW, I read the comments @ bigfish, seems we are not the only ones disappointed here smile

Re: Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 01/11/14 05:08 PM

I hope that you will have no further trouble with the magnet now. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community