GB HOMEPAGE

Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/29/14 04:10 PM

Today's game for Club Members , tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring here.

Quote:

You lost everything in that storm: your ship, your crew, even your freedom. Now you've washed up on a tropical island that's cursed by a magic ring which forces its bearer to lash out in anger and control others. Can you release the kind captain from its spell to free everyone on the island, or will this be your new eternal home? The captain's crew is more than happy to help, but it won't be easy to destroy this ring, especially not with the artifacts on the island amplifying its power. Use your wits and scour the island to uncover the ring's secrets and destroy it once and for all in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring, a daring Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game.

Make friends with a scarlet macaw
Befriend Langley's loyal crew
Solve puzzles and explore strange temples

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/29/14 04:36 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/29/14 07:38 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/30/14 10:34 AM

Looks good Ana. Thanks.
Posted By: kazzmo

Re: Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/31/14 09:56 AM

I enjoyed the game completely. You can customize your difficulty. A few of the HOS are themselves hidden and you can choose mahjong puzzle if you prefer. I thought the puzzles were very well thought out well applied to game. You are able to build a couple of items in game and repair your ship. The graphics are good and I really liked the locations. You have a macaw as a helper. The macaw is a green wing though, not a scarlet. I have macaws, so I noticed that quickly, not that it matters. IMO the game is well worth playing.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/31/14 10:30 AM

Kazzmo thanks for that details description of the game. It sounds really good.
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/19/14 02:34 AM

Couldn't agree more with Kazzmo's description of this game, very light, fun, easy on the eyes, would be best to play this game after playing a very complicated game and one needs a game to relax, sit back, kick off your shoes, etc...
Posted By: Marian

Re: Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/19/14 03:35 AM

Thanks for all the info, kazzmo. I'm glad you are enjoying the game too, Starcom. wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/19/14 01:22 PM

I really like this game too - for sure I will be buying it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community