GB HOMEPAGE

Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/06/14 03:55 PM

You can download Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
The legendary Sky Kingdom suddenly appears and a destructive barrage is unleashed upon an unsuspecting town. Play as the Fairytale Detective and embark on an investigation to rescue the townspeople. In this quest, you will meet Jack - an infamous treasure hunter who shares a secret past with the Kingdom - and discover the tragic history behind the chaos.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Uncover the legendary Sky Kingdom
Adventure with Jack to rescue his fiancée
Breath-taking storyline and challenging gameplay
Bonus Gameplay – Rumpelstiltskin
Expertly crafted wallpapers and more!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/06/14 04:10 PM

Thanks Ana. wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/06/14 04:56 PM

Thanks, Ana. Another installment in the Dark Parables series by Blue Tea Games. wave

I am pretty sure that MaG will like this one. grin
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/06/14 11:49 PM

I have to wait when I get back. lol Downloading here is really sloooowwww.

Re: Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/07/14 12:02 AM

Originally Posted By: MaG
I have to wait when I get back. lol Downloading here is really sloooowwww.

Okay, good to have something to look forward to, then. slapforehead grin
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/07/14 12:06 AM

Can't go wrong with a Blue Tea game. thumbsup
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/07/14 10:58 AM

It looks like fun Ana. I like the mini games.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/16/14 03:43 AM

Downloading the trial now. Will report back, General! smile
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/29/14 09:01 PM

I just played this great game and loved it!!!! I have all in the Dark Parables Series and must say I have never been disappointed. Beautiful crisp graphics, pleasant music and lots to do in the game. smile
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/29/14 09:15 PM

The best in the series so far, to me, is The Final Cinderella, but they all have been similarly good. The theme running through them all is retained, good graphics, a twist on the HOG format, long playing time, and clear navigation. I also liked the bit of humor that arose in Jack. It always tickles me when a game includes some self-referential "Breaking of the Fourth Wall."

Re: Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/29/14 09:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Reenie
I also liked the bit of humor that arose in Jack. It always tickles me when a game includes some self-referential "Breaking of the Fourth Wall."

Me too. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community