GB HOMEPAGE

Archie: Riverdale Rescue - New F2P Strategy Game on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Archie: Riverdale Rescue - New F2P Strategy Game on BigFish - 02/18/14 04:10 PM

You can download Archie: Riverdale Rescue here.

Quote:

Archie and his pals need YOU to help rescue Riverdale! Play as Betty, Veronica, Jughead, Reggie, and dozens of favorite classic comic-book characters. Personalize, decorate, make Riverdale your own – while creating new relationship and completing fun quests and interesting tasks. Loaded with original artwork and comic content you can't find anywhere else – the whole family is sure to love this fun-filled city building sim. Help save Riverdale while helping yourself to heaps of Fun! Oh and of course, don't forget – you get to help Archie choose: Betty or Veronica!

Play for free!
Read bonus comic strips in-game
Enjoy fun, relaxing city building sim game-play
Share with your friends and be rewarded with kisses
Ongoing updates, content, and special events!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Archie: Riverdale Rescue - New F2P Strategy Game on BigFish - 02/18/14 04:22 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Archie: Riverdale Rescue - New F2P Strategy Game on BigFish - 02/19/14 07:37 AM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Archie: Riverdale Rescue - New F2P Strategy Game on BigFish - 02/19/14 12:12 PM

Too comic book looking for me. Thanks Ana.
Posted By: lakecat

Re: Archie: Riverdale Rescue - New F2P Strategy Game on BigFish - 02/19/14 12:58 PM

Can these free games be played off-line?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Archie: Riverdale Rescue - New F2P Strategy Game on BigFish - 02/19/14 04:16 PM

I do not believe so since when my internet is down I can't play mine on my Ipad. i do not know if that is true for all of them.

Ana wave
Posted By: lakecat

Re: Archie: Riverdale Rescue - New F2P Strategy Game on BigFish - 02/19/14 05:15 PM

Thanks Ana smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community