GB HOMEPAGE

Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/29/14 03:21 PM

You can download Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

You’ll never forget the day the monstrous mist rose up and snatched away your little brother – while you watched helplessly from the bridge. But now, after twenty years, the mist has returned – and so has your determination to free him. But first you must confront the evil Countess, who keeps him painting creatures she has learned to burn into reality! Can you face your fears and help your brother finally escape the mysterious island where his dreams come to life - or will the whole world enter the mist? Enter a world where art and reality join hands, in this heart-stopping, hidden-object adventure!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Gripping bonus gameplay
Exciting new quests
Unlockable collectibles and achievements
Stunning wallpapers and concept art
Integrated strategy guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/29/14 03:26 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is 4 Friends Games, who also brought us Living Legends: Ice Rose and Living Legends: Frozen Beauty. wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/29/14 04:05 PM

I only played a few minutes of the demo, but this looks like a nice game. Graphics, music, and voice narration are all quite well-done.

Re: Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/29/14 04:06 PM

I'm looking forward to trying the demo. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/29/14 07:53 PM

Thanks, Ana smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/30/14 10:07 AM

It does look good Ana.
Posted By: spankie

Re: Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/18/14 04:21 PM

Can anyone tell me where to find one of the collectables in this game?
I can't find the location for collectable #16.

Thanks crazy

Re: Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/18/14 04:25 PM

I take it that the strategy guide does not show the location of all of the collectibles? wave

Re: Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/18/14 04:27 PM

Hi Marian,

Yes, it does, but the picture is shows is only a partial view which just doesn't tell me where that room is??? think Been searching all locations for that picture, but seems I have a brain cramp!

Re: Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/18/14 04:45 PM

Ah, okay. I'll take a look at the strategy guide, but it's been so long since I played this that I don't hold out much hope of remembering where the location is. wave

Re: Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/18/14 04:49 PM

YAH, I found it....this always happens to me. Whenever I post a problem, just like magic, I solve my own issue - go figure! happydance

Thanks

Re: Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/18/14 04:50 PM

Good for you!! dance
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/18/14 06:18 PM

This is an excellent game. Very long and a good story. Interactive HOS, both item list and silhouette. A bit of backtracking, but interactive map helps with that. Puzzles are not too hard. Highly recommend.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/18/14 06:29 PM

Glad you are enjoying it!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community