GB HOMEPAGE

Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/14 02:45 PM

You can download Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

Listen... for the sound of betrayal! You've returned from school to visit your father at his famous Jazz Pepper Club during Mardi Gras, but everyone is hypnotized. Have they heard the wrong note? Explore the musical mystery in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won't find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector's Edition includes:
Uncover the villain's past in the bonus chapter
Unlockable achievements
Hunt for music notes and special collectibles
Soundtracks, wallpapers, screensavers and concept art
Integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/14 03:09 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is Mad Head Games, who also brought us Nevertales: The Beauty Within, Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show, and Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest. This looks like a really good game. wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/14 03:15 PM

Something a little different. Looks very well done. Glad to have a sale this weekend.
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/14 06:22 PM

I beta tested this game and it is one outstanding game. Lots to do, superb graphics, great story and music to die to for. grab this if you can, you won't be disappointed. yay

kim

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/14 06:29 PM

I'm quite impressed with this game too, Kim - and the music is great. wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/14 06:39 PM

Hi, Marian!

I'm currently playing the demo and thoroughly enjoying it! The HO scenes are quite different, and the puzzles are fun. It's a definite buy for me, so I'll have to find another 1 (or 3) so I can take advantage of BFG's 2 for 1 sale lol .

Kim mentioned that she had beta-tested the game. Is there somewhere where we can discuss games that we are beta testing for BFG because I'm stuck in one right now and I can't finish.

Thanks!

Susan

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/14 06:59 PM

Hi, Susan. smile

It shouldn't be hard to find one or two more games to pick up during the sale; the trick would be not finding one. grin

Part of being a beta tester is adhering to confidentiality (as you know), and so there is no forum for discussing betas. I hope you can get past your stuck point -if not, I would provide that feedback when filling out the survey. wave

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/14 07:50 PM

Susan, PM me the game name. I may be able to find you the forum for the beta discussion.

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/12/14 07:52 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/13/14 02:35 PM

Hi, Marian!

I picked this game and another one up last night, and decided to play this one first. I'm really enjoying it because the HO scenes are really unique, and puzzles pop up unexpectedly. I've only played for about 2 hours so far, but I'm taking my time. I had 2 Game Club Credits, so both games were free happydance !

I do know that beta testing is confidential, so I'm going to start the game over again to see if I can find a clue to where I'm stuck. If not, I'll include that when I complete the survey.

Susan

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/13/14 03:20 PM

Hi Susan, I would recommend that you do that when you submit the survey - you can also PM Ana, as she mentioned earlier in this thread, if you like. smile

Based on the part of Cadenza that I played, I was very impressed with the graphics, the music, and the game play. It looked to me like one of the best Collector's Editions to come along in quite a while. Have fun with it and with your other new game. thumbsup

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/13/14 03:32 PM

Hi, Marian!

I can't give enough kudos to the developers of Cadenza because it is one of the best casual games I've played in a very long time. I'm not really a jazz fan, but the music definitely adds to the atmosphere, and you feel as though you are really in New Orleans. When you run into a HO scene, you never know what you're gonna get because they're all different. The puzzles aren't difficult, but they're unique, which is a nice change.

I would highly recommend this game, especially since it can be picked up for half price in BFG's 2 for 1 sale this weekend.

Susan
Posted By: ramona

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/18/14 02:13 AM

I just started this game and I love it. I also love jazz so win win.

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/18/14 03:51 AM

Susan and ramona, thanks so much for letting us know that you are enjoying the game. Customer reviews on Big Fish are very positive about this game - it sounds like it's definitely a winner. thumbsup
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/18/14 10:06 AM

Watched the video and the music is nice! Game looks good too. Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Ellasa

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/18/14 10:28 AM

Soooo happy to hear you guys are enjoying the music!
It was all custom made by Jovian Audio (as was the music for Nevertales and Rite of Passage),
and I can personally guarantee that Milos's (the composer's) heart and soul were poured into making the game sound the way it does.
(I would deliberately not click on the final item in a HO scene, because I wanted to stay and listen to the music a bit more smile )

Many kudos to the devs for creating such a cool (yeah, it is actually a COOl game :D) adventure game!

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/18/14 03:06 PM

welcome to GameBoomers Ellasa! Well done on the music from your team!

Ana wave

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/18/14 03:14 PM

welcome to GameBoomers, Ellasa. The music in the game is fantastic and makes the game all that much more enjoyable. bravo
Posted By: ramona

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/22/14 03:35 AM

The music was wonderful. When I saw this I thought, here we go another supernatural game. I was so wrong. The puzzles were great. The music was so well done. This is a game I will actually replay.
Posted By: JonVox

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/09/14 01:54 AM

Hey everyone!
Originally Posted By: Ellasa
Soooo happy to hear you guys are enjoying the music!
It was all custom made by Jovian Audio (as was the music for Nevertales and Rite of Passage),
and I can personally guarantee that Milos's (the composer's) heart and soul were poured into making the game sound the way it does.
(I would deliberately not click on the final item in a HO scene, because I wanted to stay and listen to the music a bit more smile )

Many kudos to the devs for creating such a cool (yeah, it is actually a COOl game :D) adventure game!

Jovian Audio rocks! I was a voice actor for this game, and for Nevertales, and Rite of Passage. I love working with Milos. He is super awesome at what he does, and I always have a blast on these projects. It's always so fun to see them all done!

I'm very glad to see everyone has been enjoying the game so much.

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/09/14 02:17 AM

You've done voice work for some really good games, JonVox. I enjoyed all the games that you have mentioned; they were all very entertaining. It's great to see you posting here. thumbsup

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/09/14 02:45 AM

Very good work JonVox!

Ana wave

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/09/14 10:12 PM

Hey thanks! Keep your eyes out...or ears, I guess...for more coming soon. I do fairly steady work for Mad Head Games and Eipix.

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/09/14 10:25 PM

I just went to your website and saw which voices you did for Mad Head, Eipix, and others. Very cool! thumbsup

Re: Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/10/14 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Marian
I just went to your website and saw which voices you did for Mad Head, Eipix, and others. Very cool! thumbsup

Awesome...Thanks for checking it out! laugh
© 2024 GameBoomers Community