GB HOMEPAGE

Tales From The Dragon Mountain 2: The Lair - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Tales From The Dragon Mountain 2: The Lair - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/28/14 03:20 PM

You can download Tales From The Dragon Mountain 2: The Lair here.

Quote:
It has been years since brave Mina Lockheart defeated Lord Strix, but the spirits are restless and the dark shadows are rising once again! Lord Strix is back and breeding a new army to enslave all creatures from the Dragon Mountains! Now it’s up to Mina and her best friend Malik to travel to distant parts of the world collecting clues that will lead them to a hidden wasteland - Lord Strix's lair. Discover new and exciting locations and meet unique characters to help you along your journey. But hurry! Lord Strix gets stronger by the minute!

Explore many unique fantasy locations
Meet mythical creatures on your journey
Solve dozens of puzzling mini-games
Bright and colorful fantasy atmosphere

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Tales From The Dragon Mountain 2: The Lair - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/28/14 03:24 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is Cateia Games, who also created The Legend of Crystal Valley, Hotel, and Where Angels Cry, among others.

Based on the part of the demo I have played, it seems to be heavier on adventure-lite and puzzles. I never played the first Tales From the Dragon Mountain, so I will be taking a look at that one, too. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Tales From The Dragon Mountain 2: The Lair - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/28/14 06:51 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Tales From The Dragon Mountain 2: The Lair - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/29/14 10:28 AM

Looks like fun! Thanks Ana.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community