GB HOMEPAGE

Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/01/14 02:26 PM

You can download Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Princess made some mistakes in the past, not always using her magic for good. But she’s made amends, and that’s all forgiven now. She has finally found her mother after five long years. But just as Princess runs to embrace her, a band of thuggish trees kidnap her mother!

You’re the royal detective she came to know so well, and you’re Princess’ only hope. She’s still just a girl, and her magic isn’t quite strong enough to defeat the villain who’s taken her mother. Help reunite them – and uncover a devious plot by an evil king and his brothers!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Capture the sacred water and bring Razillion back to life.
Win awards for your greatest achievements.
Collect all 22 trading cards for extra prizes.
Get elegant music, screen savers, wallpapers, and concept art.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/01/14 02:50 PM

Thanks, Ana. Here we have the second Royal Detective game from Elephant. I really liked the first game - it will be fun to see what this new one is like. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/02/14 11:02 AM

Ana nice graphics and interesting puzzles. Thanks.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/02/14 04:09 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/11/14 11:51 PM

I'm curious if anyone else has played this game yet? I am enjoying it, but found the "Explanations" for several of the mini-games to be unclear. If you aren't sure what you are supposed to be doing, it is kinda hard to do it. lol

I'm stuck in the Bonus Game, at the rotating stained glass puzzle. There is a Strategy Guide included with the CE version, but it isn't the sort that guides you along; it just tells you how to get through the puzzle in the fewest clicks.

Re: Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/11/14 11:55 PM

I haven't played the game, Reenie - maybe someone else can offer some insight into that puzzle. wave

Re: Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/12/14 10:05 PM

OK. I'll wait and hope. Don't want to SKIP a fun puzzle. smile
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/28/14 03:13 PM

Hi, Ana!

I'm glad I picked this one up in BFG's "2 for 1" sale on the weekend because the main game only took me 2-3/4 hours to play, and the bonus game didn't even take an hour. IMHO, a CE should last a lot longer than just over 3-1/2 hours. Heck, a SE should last a lot longer than 3-1/2 hours lol !

The game itself was fun, but waaaaaaay too short!

Susan
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/28/14 03:49 PM

That does seem short Susie. Usually they are longer than that. Maybe you are just too good of a player. lol

Re: Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/28/14 03:50 PM

That's what I was thinking, Ana - maybe Susan is just an expert. smile

Re: Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/28/14 04:55 PM

Or the game is one with a choice of difficulty levels, and she didn't notice? Choice of difficulty can make a huge difference.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/28/14 05:27 PM

Hi Ana!

I'm definitely not anywhere near an expert player and I never use the Hint button in the HO scenes. I did skip a couple of puzzles, but only after I knew I wasn't going to solve them. I always play the casual games in "Easy" or "Casual" mode so I do have the option to get a hint if I'm not sure where to go next or skip a puzzle if I get stuck. Sometimes I'll replay them in "Advanced" mode, but not too often.

I think this is the shortest casual game I've ever played, and some of them have been pretty short.

Susan

Re: Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/29/14 06:33 PM

Increasingly, these games offer you the choice of difficulty level PLUS they allow you to come back and change it if you find it too easy or too hard under the selection you made. So I start with the Hurt Me level and see how far I can get. HOG games tend to be pretty short, and they last longer that way. wink

Re: Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/29/14 06:37 PM

I wimp out on the hardest level of difficulty because I almost always get stuck on a puzzle that I won't be able to skip, so I almost always choose the intermediate level of difficulty. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community