GB HOMEPAGE

Azada and Dream Chronicles

Posted By: Jema

Azada and Dream Chronicles - 05/03/14 12:38 AM

I have Azada 1-2 and Dream Chronicles 1-4 on disk. Do they require Flash and/or Shockwave? If so, are they included on the disks, or will I have to download them?

Thanks for your help.

wave Jema
Posted By: Marian

Re: Azada and Dream Chronicles - 05/03/14 12:50 AM

Everything should be included on the CDs. I have never known it to be otherwise, at least. wave

Re: Azada and Dream Chronicles - 05/03/14 07:00 AM

Thanks, Marian. Am I right in assuming, then, that they do require one or the other or both?

wave Jema

Re: Azada and Dream Chronicles - 05/03/14 03:18 PM

I honestly don't know, Jema. Maybe someone else will know. wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Azada and Dream Chronicles - 05/03/14 03:40 PM

If they required Shockwave, they wouldn't work on my Mac.
I don't think they use Flash either -- except for online versions of the games that play in your web browser. But your best source of information is probably Big Fish, since they developed Azada.

Re: Azada and Dream Chronicles - 05/03/14 03:42 PM

Thanks, Jenny. smile

Re: Azada and Dream Chronicles - 05/04/14 12:50 AM

Thanks for the reply, Jenny.

I searched BigFish and they don't list the Flash Player as a requirement for any of the 6 games. But some games that use QuickTime don't list it as a requirement either.

I did a search of the BF Forums on Flash Player. It listed a number of posts from players of the various Dream Chronicles that they received an error message about their version of Flash Player.

As far as I can tell, it looks like it's not required for the Azada series but is for the Dream Chronicles series.

Thanks again Jenny and Marian.

wave Jema
© 2024 GameBoomers Community