GB HOMEPAGE

Lost Souls: Timeless Fables Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Lost Souls: Timeless Fables Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/08/14 02:16 PM

You can download Lost Souls: Timeless Fables Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
After Bella's brother Stan mysteriously disappeared, she's been haunted by a single dream. Every night she sees her brother vanishing into a glaring portal opened by a strange, ancient book, and every night she wakes up in a cold shiver. She feels certain that it's not a mere coincidence or a trick of the mind, but something to do with a recent find Stan made - an ancient artifact. Set out in search of Stan through the pages of well-known novels and true stories on an exciting adventure - meet spectacular characters, visit eye-catching locations and engage in a twisted plot!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Additional bonus chapter
Integrated Strategy Guide
Brilliant soundtrack
Stunning wallpapers and screensavers

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Lost Souls: Timeless Fables Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/08/14 02:18 PM

Thanks, Ana. The first game in this series was Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings. The developer is Fenomen Games. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Lost Souls: Timeless Fables Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/08/14 07:04 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Lost Souls: Timeless Fables Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/09/14 10:43 AM

Looks like fun Ana. Nice mini games.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Lost Souls: Timeless Fables Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/24/14 11:48 PM

Hi, Ana!

I beta-tested this game, but it had a different title, and I somehow missed it the day it was released. I was looking to see if there were any games I could buy for BFG's sale and downloaded the demo, and realized it was the same game, so it's a definite buy for me.

Susan

Re: Lost Souls: Timeless Fables Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/25/14 12:02 AM

Glad you found it, Susan. wave

Re: Lost Souls: Timeless Fables Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/25/14 01:54 AM

Hi, Marian!

So am I, because I was just wondering the other day when it was gonna be released lol !

Susan

Re: Lost Souls: Timeless Fables Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/25/14 02:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Susie07
Hi, Marian!

So am I, because I was just wondering the other day when it was gonna be released lol !

Susan

Um..... laugh

Re: Lost Souls: Timeless Fables Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/25/14 05:39 PM

Hi, Marian!

It should be "Duh", not "Um" lol !

I just picked it up along with :Royal Detective: Queen of Shadows" in BFG's sale. Now I have to keep my eyes open for the other game I beta-tested so I don't miss that one as well grin !

Susan

Re: Lost Souls: Timeless Fables Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 05/25/14 06:03 PM

Enjoy your games, Susan, and happy gaming! smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community