GB HOMEPAGE

Searching for a specific casual game

Posted By: Volkana

Searching for a specific casual game - 06/14/14 11:40 AM

I read on this forum (not so long ago, about 1-2 months or so) about a horror casual game which a member posted that he/she was playing it at that time and loving it. It's about a girl who's searching her sister at her old house (i think). It has i second part too that it hasn't been released yet. The title if i remember correctly has the word asylum, and if it not there was an asylum in the story mostly on the unreleased second part

I've searched the topics but i didn't found anything

Hope someone can help.

Thank you kissy
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Searching for a specific casual game - 06/14/14 02:48 PM

Hi, Volkana!

The only game I can think of is "Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy", but she was searching for her grandfather, not her sister and it's almost 3 years old. Even though it was released after, it's a prequel to "Nightfall Mysteries" Curse of the Opera".

If you haven't played it yet, it's worth checking out because the storyline is excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Susan
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: Searching for a specific casual game - 06/14/14 03:38 PM

It sounds like the game might be True Fear: Forsaken Souls. In the first one, a woman searches for clues about her sister, who was in an asylum and it takes place in an old abandoned house. The ending indicates that there is more to come but the second one hasn't yet been released. It was a good game but I had several problems with it. Hope that helps. grin
Posted By: Marian

Re: Searching for a specific casual game - 06/14/14 03:39 PM

I believe that Sherlock is right; it's True Fear: Forsaken Souls. smile

Re: Searching for a specific casual game - 06/14/14 07:57 PM

Hi, Marian!

I'm glad you and Sherlock were able to come up with the correct one. I actually have that game, but can't remember a thing about it lol !

Susan
Posted By: Marian

Re: Searching for a specific casual game - 06/14/14 08:07 PM

I think you'd like it, Susan. grin

Re: Searching for a specific casual game - 06/14/14 08:18 PM

Hi, Marian!

I'm sure I did because I have it AND I played it, but I still can't remember a thing about it redface . Maybe I'll fire it up to refresh my memory.

Susan
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Searching for a specific casual game - 06/15/14 05:22 AM

Yes thats the one! True fear! Thank you all! You were a big help as usual! kissy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community