GB HOMEPAGE

Artifacts of Eternity - New Match 3 on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Artifacts of Eternity - New Match 3 on BigFish - 06/24/14 03:05 PM

You can download Artifacts of Eternity here.

Quote:

Something terrible has happened! Most of the hard earned artifacts from your last time travel have gone missing again.

Your grandfather pleads for your help to recover the missing items. Travel through time to find the lost artifacts and restore the lost collection!
50+ locations
Rich environments
Travel in time
Return the artifacts!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Artifacts of Eternity - New Match 3 on BigFish - 06/24/14 03:08 PM

Thank you, Ana. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Artifacts of Eternity - New Match 3 on BigFish - 06/24/14 06:10 PM

Thanks Ana. smile
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Artifacts of Eternity - New Match 3 on BigFish - 06/25/14 05:33 AM

The story on this one is familiar but am not sure what the first game was called - anyone have any idea? It is a good match 3 except it is a bit slow but has both timed and relaxed which I love. I am just sure I played a game with the same characters and the new characters in each location greet me to welcome me back.

Kathy
happydance
Posted By: Marian

Re: Artifacts of Eternity - New Match 3 on BigFish - 06/25/14 05:43 AM

Hi Kathy, it certainly seems to be the "sequel" to another game, but I haven't been able to figure out what the first game was. If I find out, I will let you know. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Artifacts of Eternity - New Match 3 on BigFish - 06/25/14 03:30 PM

Usually, they post the name of the original game and they did not so I am not sure there was a prequel to this one.

Ana wave
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Artifacts of Eternity - New Match 3 on BigFish - 06/26/14 12:53 AM

The first game was an adventure/HOG game and you visited all the areas doing chores and then being rewarded by the person and taking that object back to your uncle. I don't remember how long ago I played it or if it was a free one from game give away or on Big Fish. Anyway it is fun and really doesn't matter - I was just curious if anyone remembered playing it before.
Kathy
happydance
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Artifacts of Eternity - New Match 3 on BigFish - 06/26/14 09:54 AM

It looks like my kind of game. Thanks Ana.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community