GB HOMEPAGE

Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/26/14 03:24 PM

You can download Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
From Blue Tea Games, creators of the acclaimed Dark Parables series, comes a brand-new parable for you to enjoy!

You’ve been called to the kingdom of Floralia to track down the source of a mysterious pollen spreading throughout the world. Rumor has it that Princess Rapunzel is somehow involved – the haunting melody she sings appears to summon the pollen… But how did the once-loved princess come to control such a deadly force? And who is the mysterious, shadowy figure always by her side? The secrets you uncover may be darker than you imagined in this exciting Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
An exciting bonus game!
Find collectible items and unlock parables
Concept art, wallpapers, movies, and more!
An available Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/26/14 03:31 PM

Thanks, Ana. This is the seventh Dark Parables game, I believe. I like this series and am hopeful that this will be a good one. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/26/14 06:36 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/26/14 07:06 PM

Blue Tea isn't as prolific as some of the other excellent developers, but their games never disappoint. Always beautifully done. Just played a few minutes of demo and know that I'll be adding to my collection. Artwork, sound, and music are excellent.

Re: Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/26/14 07:13 PM

I will look forward to playing this. wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/26/14 11:55 PM

Hi, Marian!

I played the demo and noticed that, for the first time, the game allows random clicking in the HO scenes.

I have 2 Game Club credits so, if BFG doesn't have a sale this weekend, I'll use them to pick it up.

Susan

Re: Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/27/14 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Susie07
Hi, Marian!

I played the demo and noticed that, for the first time, the game allows random clicking in the HO scenes.

Susan

That's good to know. wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/28/14 04:26 AM

I just finished playing this one and, as usual, it's fantastic!!!! I'm never disappointed in this series. The music is pleasant, enjoyable story, great graphics and so much to do and good length. thumbsup

Re: Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/28/14 05:01 AM

Thanks for letting us know. rah
© 2024 GameBoomers Community