GB HOMEPAGE

Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery - New F2P HOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery - New F2P HOG on BigFish - 07/29/14 02:41 PM

You can download Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery here.

Quote:
Travel to Paris and work with Monsieur Dupin! Investigate lots of cases, discover the places of old Paris, and meet unforgettable personalities!

Jump into the Dark Tales series for:

EXCLUSIVE HIDDEN OBJECT SCENES NEW TO THE SERIES!
LARGER THAN LIFE MAP OF OLD PARIS!
QUIZ YOURSELF WITH UNIQUE MINIGAMES!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR AVATAR & ARRANGE YOUR OWN DETECTIVE AGENCY!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery - New F2P HOG on BigFish - 07/29/14 03:22 PM

Thanks, Ana. It will be interesting to see what ERS has done with an F2P game. wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery - New F2P HOG on BigFish - 07/30/14 01:24 AM

What is F2P?

Re: Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery - New F2P HOG on BigFish - 07/30/14 01:27 AM

Originally Posted By: oldbroad
What is F2P?

Free to Play wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery - New F2P HOG on BigFish - 07/30/14 01:30 AM

Oh. Thank you!

Re: Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery - New F2P HOG on BigFish - 07/30/14 01:32 AM

You are welcome; I'm glad you asked the question. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery - New F2P HOG on BigFish - 07/31/14 10:00 AM

Looks good. Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery - New F2P HOG on BigFish - 07/31/14 10:24 AM

Thanks Ana! wave
Posted By: lakecat

Re: Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery - New F2P HOG on BigFish - 08/14/14 07:11 PM

Actually, I've been playing this and I like it. The problem is, as with all F2P games, you only have so much energy before you must buy more. I can't seem to keep any coins or gems because I don't want to stop playing and I spend them almost as soon as I get them. I'm sure it gets easier as you get to the higher levels and receive more energy. The good thing is that it forces me to quit and go on to other things (ie dishes, cleaning, writing etc.)

It's mostly HOG's with some find the differences and there's a journalist that asks questions (if you choose.)The answers are in a hangman form, but difficult. The only way to find them is in the BF forum.

There are also humorous escapees which you capture once you find the right tool.

You can use your gems to purchase outfits for your avatar (mine is still running around in her undies!) and furniture for the office. All of these items give you boosts in percentages of coins received, energy fills faster or experiences fill faster.

As in all F2P games, you must have patience unless you spend a lot of real money to purchase coins and gems.

Some in the forum have downloaded several (F2P) and play each until they run out of energy. The energy refills even if you are not playing them, so you can return to them later in the day with enough energy to play more.

It's a good free time filler, but patience, patience, patience!

Re: Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery - New F2P HOG on BigFish - 08/14/14 07:25 PM

Nice to see you, Pam. Yes, if you don't plan on spending any money, these games do take a lot of patience. Playing for a little while every day is a good idea.

I'm glad you like the game. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community