GB HOMEPAGE

Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/31/14 02:10 PM

You can download Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
From Eipix, the studio who brought you Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian Hope Diamond, presents another Amaranthine Voyage!

Long ago, Anther was a realm of beauty and magic, but the appearance of a being named Torment drained their magic and forced the survivors to flee to a world called Earth. Years later, one of their artifacts has been uncovered, reopening the way between both worlds. You must enter the portal and stop Torment before it turns its sights toward Earth. An ancient prophecy declares that you will be the one to save both worlds, but will it come true? Find out in this breathtaking Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won't find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector's Edition includes:
A thrilling bonus adventure with Professor Burns' protégé!
Unlock mini-games to extend the challenge
Music, wallpapers, concept art, and more!
An available Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/31/14 03:35 PM

Thanks, Ana. It will be fun to check out the demo on this one. wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/31/14 08:27 PM

Thank you, Ana. wave

I really enjoyed Tree of Life in this series. I'm hoping this one will be just as great, if not better. smile
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/01/14 07:08 AM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/01/14 11:15 AM

It looks great! Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/02/14 03:21 PM

Just wanted to advise that a rebuild was released on Aug. 1 to address some technical issues. Be sure to check your game manager for the Update if you've already purchased the game.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/02/14 04:06 PM

Thanks, Sparkle. wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/03/14 03:48 AM

Hi, Sparkle!

I played the demo when it was released and really enjoyed it, so I picked the game up today in BF's sale. If the new build was supposed to address some technical issues, there are a few that it missed because, after playing for over 3 hours, I quit to do some other things. When I reloaded the game, a message popped up that my Profile was corrupt and I would have to start over again. Someone else in BF's forum had the same problem, so it's not just me. Even if the developer comes out with another fix, I'll still have to start over because my Profile has disappeared altogether.

I don't know what's going on, but I went years without ever running into a problem, but lately, I've run into glitches in several games that I've purchased and it's getting really frustrating.

Susan
© 2024 GameBoomers Community