GB HOMEPAGE

Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/09/14 03:06 PM

You can download Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

From Vendel Games, creators of Love Chronicles, comes a haunting new mystery series!

Despite rumors that their Gothic castle is cursed, the Flatsburys returned to live there. Now Lord Flatsbury and his son have vanished, and only little Jessie saw what happened. Can you win the girl’s trust and solve the mystery that spooked her into silence? Find out in this thrilling Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game! Just be sure to watch your step - no one ever leaves this castle alive…

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
An exciting bonus game!
A gallery that reveals more Flatsbury secrets
Art, music, and replayable mini-games
A complete Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/09/14 03:12 PM

Thanks, Ana. I'll check out the demo. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/09/14 03:32 PM

Thanks Ana. smile
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/09/14 05:18 PM

Hi, Ana!

I beta tested this game back in early April and was beginning to think that it was never gonna be released. What a nice surprise that it finally showed up during BF's weekend sale happydance !

Susan

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/09/14 05:21 PM

Hope it's a good one!

Ana wave

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/09/14 05:32 PM

I'm glad to hear you like the game, Susan. smile
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/09/14 07:26 PM

Hi, Marian & Ana!

I played the demo, just to refresh my memory. I enjoyed it as much as I did the beta version, so I'm picking it up along with Mayan Prophecies. I almost picked that one up yesterday (apparently, the code from Thursday's sale still worked), but I'm glad I didn't because it's cheaper this weekend lol !

Susan

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/12/14 02:40 AM

An update has been released for this game:

Quote:
A new version of Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition PC is now available on the website. This update includes:

- A fix for the issue in the Hunting/Trophy room
- A fix for the issue in the little girl's room

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' cog on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/12/14 03:45 AM

Thank you Marian!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community