GB HOMEPAGE

Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret: New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret: New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/08/14 02:48 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret here.

Quote:

Groth, the Soul Reaver, has kidnapped your daughter Jessica! Explore the dangerous world of the ancient castle and help release the captive souls whom you meet along the way. Can you solve the ingenious traps of the mysterious castle? Defeat Grot's magic and save Jessica!

Detailed and vibrant graphics
Solve unusual puzzles
Variety of unique scenes
Multiple difficulties to choose from!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret: New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/08/14 04:23 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: GBC

Re: Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret: New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/08/14 11:15 PM

Thanks Marian, Great graphics and very interactive ho's and puzzles are pretty interesting also. Four choices of game play from casual to super hard. Added this one to my game play. rah

Re: Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret: New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/08/14 11:50 PM

Thanks for letting us know you like it, Gail - it sounds good. happydance
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret: New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/09/14 03:03 AM

Hi, Marian!

It's nice to see that BFG is releasing more SEs. I usually buy CEs, so it's becoming increasingly more difficult to use up coupons. I downloaded the demo and, hopefully, can use a coupon that expires next week to buy it.

Susan

Re: Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret: New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/09/14 03:58 AM

I hope you like this game, Susan. wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret: New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/09/14 10:20 AM

It does look good Marian. Thanks.
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret: New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/10/14 09:38 PM

I'm almost done with the game, have nothing in inventory,finished the table puzzle, which made something happen, but can do nothing more. Hint button does not work. Went to BF's forum; lots are having same problem. Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks.

Re: Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret: New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/10/14 10:03 PM

If I find out anything about this, I'll let you know.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret: New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/12/14 06:04 PM

Hi, Marian!

I am thoroughly enjoying this game. My first impression was "this isn't for me", but I decided to give it a chance and am so glad I did. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of some games, but it's fun and it's long. You deal with one story at a time, so there is no traveling back and forth, but there's lots of HO scenes and puzzles to solve. I picked it up with one of my coupons, but would have gladly paid full price.

Susan

Re: Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret: New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/12/14 06:32 PM

Thanks for very much for this information, Susan. I will definitely keep it in mind. Nice to see a good regularly priced game come along like this one. wave
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret: New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/21/14 07:15 PM

Regarding my original problem with this game, changed profile, played again, and it worked this time. Just thought I'd mention it. Thanks.

Re: Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret: New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/21/14 07:32 PM

Glad to hear you were able to get through it, Laurette. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community