GB HOMEPAGE

Psycho train

Posted By: kenaba

Psycho train - 10/22/14 09:08 AM

HI is anyone playing this game as I am stuck
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Psycho train - 10/22/14 02:52 PM

Sorry kenaba, I tried to locate a walkthrough but had no success. Hopefully someone has played that can help.

Ana wave
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Psycho train - 10/22/14 08:45 PM

(DELETED WEBSITE)

kenaba: try the above link. It appears the site has a downloadable w/t.

Re: Psycho train - 10/22/14 08:59 PM

Please stay away from the website. It has no WT, and after you sign up you will get spammmed with your email address. No reputable WT website will make you sign up to view it.

Re: Psycho train - 10/22/14 09:47 PM

BrownEyedTigre: Sorry, was just trying to be helpful.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Psycho train - 10/22/14 09:55 PM

No problem, Laurette. It's hard sometimes to know whether a website is okay or not. It's ambiguous sometimes to me too. wave

Re: Psycho train - 10/22/14 10:18 PM

I appreciate you helping Laurette!
I know you meant well.

Ana wave

Re: Psycho train - 10/28/14 04:31 PM

Is there still no one else playing this game as I can't move forward

Re: Psycho train - 10/28/14 04:39 PM

I still can't find anything for you. There is a YouTube video that shows the first 14 minutes of gameplay, but you are probably further along than that. At any rate, you can watch it here.

I'm sorry you are still stuck. wave

Re: Psycho train - 10/28/14 05:00 PM

Thanks marian I have watched that video I am way ahead though I will just have to wait till someone else plays I am surprised no one else is playing the game as it is very good

Re: Psycho train - 10/28/14 08:35 PM

I'll let you know if I see any more hints/help about the game. wave

Re: Psycho train - 11/09/14 12:47 AM

I think this is ok to post. Am playing the game and at the part where the little boy says his father turned to stone. Crossed fingers, no problems yet. kenaba: If you're before that, maybe I can help, if after, don't know.

Re: Psycho train - 11/09/14 12:56 AM

Thank you for the offer of help, Laurette. wave

Re: Psycho train - 11/12/14 04:17 PM

laurette I am well past there I am at the part where you assemble a crossbow and I have to find a harpoon
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Psycho train - 11/13/14 09:16 PM

An update for the game has been released. Did you download the update?

Re: Psycho train - 11/13/14 09:29 PM

I don't think kenaba got the game from Big Fish, but the update fixes the following:

Quote:
1. Fixes the error: String "$######" has not found!" error in the credits
2. Fixes progress block/freeze which can occur when trying to put together pieces of the kite if pieces were picked up out of order.
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: Psycho train - 11/15/14 03:40 PM

I sent instructions to Kenaba and now he should be able to find the harpoon.
Good luck Ken.
Kay

Re: Psycho train - 11/15/14 04:29 PM

Thanks very much for your help, Kay. smile
Posted By: denton9

Re: Psycho train - 11/20/14 08:09 PM

I am at the same place u r & no luck yet

I am trying to pick up the last part of the kite frame n the train (where the hint indicates, & keeps sending me there for next step) but can not, tools I have r harness, rope & hose, will not let me drain barrel either, so can not go on 2 find harpoon as I already have bow. HELP

Re: Psycho train - 11/20/14 08:29 PM

welcome to GameBoomers denton9.

Did you see Marians post on an update to the game regarding the kite? Where did you get the game from? If it's BigFish you can just update.

Ana wave

Re: Psycho train - 11/21/14 07:23 PM

TKS got game on shockwave site confused

could u send them 2 me please blush

Re: Psycho train - 11/21/14 08:09 PM

denton, if you are asking Riceburner for the directions, please PM her. She may not see it here. If that's not what you meant, please explain.

Also, please use the edit button if no one has posted after you instead of posting again so I don't have to keep combining your posts. thanks

Re: Psycho train - 11/22/14 11:30 PM

BrownEyedTigre

sorry 4 the trouble, how do u combine the posts. confused I have solved the problem with the game. do i just hit edit on any of my posts to tell how i did it TKS alot 4 all ur help, : ) (dont know what or how to PM) hope not 2 much of a bother blush
Posted By: lynthorpe

Re: Psycho train - 12/06/14 02:11 PM

I'm stuck trying to plant the seeds. I've watered the pot but can't plant or add the growth booster. Hint keeps sending me back to the pot but then says there's nothing to do here ?!?!?

Re: Psycho train - 12/06/14 04:08 PM

I haven't played the game, but see if this thread helps. If not, let us know. wave
Posted By: lynthorpe

Re: Psycho train - 12/24/14 10:36 AM

Thanks but gave up and uninstalled the game. Maybe I'll try again some other time.

Re: Psycho train - 12/24/14 05:31 PM

Sorry it didn't help. Maybe a fresh start in the future will yield success. wave12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community