GB HOMEPAGE

Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Colector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Colector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/08/14 04:00 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Alice belongs to two worlds, the real one where she’s following her dream to become the head of a company, and the storybook realm of Taleworld where she was born. These two worlds collide when her owl friend Gears returns with an urgent message. Her father has been arrested by the Queen of Hearts and will be executed for treason! Alice must use her unique mirror powers to travel between the real world and Taleworld to make her way to the Queen’s castle. Alice’s mother is leading the resistance, but will they be strong enough to defeat the Queen?

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Travel between the real world and Taleworld
Save Pierre and Belle from Mallek’s evil schemes!
Find the Edelweiss flower in the bonus game
Unlock special wallpapers earned as you play
Find a hidden collectible in every scene to unlock bonus content!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Colector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/08/14 04:47 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Colector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/08/14 05:50 PM

Thank you, Marian.

Another great game series, another BFG Sale weekend!
If only the sale code was correct. Waiting patiently for code to be fixed.

Hi Ana. whistle

Re: Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Colector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/08/14 05:59 PM

I just tried using the sale code COLLECT, and it works. wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Colector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/08/14 06:54 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Marian!!!! praise praise

It worked and I just bought this game and Grim Tales: Color of Fright CE.

Re: Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Colector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/08/14 07:06 PM

Great! dance
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Colector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/10/14 10:26 AM

Looks good. Thanks Marian.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Colector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/10/14 09:47 PM

Hi, Marian!

Sometimes the sale codes are still valid the following day, so I thought I'd try the code from the weekend sale, and it worked happydance . I picked this one up, as well as the new "Awakening" for $1.99, so I'm a happy camper!

Susan

Re: Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Colector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/10/14 09:48 PM

Very good news! I hope you enjoy both games. happydance
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Colector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/10/14 10:06 PM

I'm playing this game and very much enjoying it. However, am at the part after getting the ferret for the woman. Go to the castle, and am confronted with a monster. The hint button tells me nothing, except to point to the monster. The SG doesn't even have this part (at least I can't find it),AND I can't even back out of the scene. No one on BF has mentioned this problem.

Help, please! Thanks. I figured it out. Sorry.

Re: Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Colector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/10/14 10:17 PM

Glad you figured it out, Laurette. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community