GB HOMEPAGE

Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/15/14 04:26 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
From ERS Game Studios, creators of the Dark Tales, Haunted Legends, and Grim Façade series, comes a haunting new legend to explore!

Your friend, a brilliant doctor, thought his artificial heart would be the cure for his dying son. But soon after, orphans of the town began to mysteriously vanish, and the town accuses the doctor of black magic. Who is behind these devilish doings? Can your detective work unravel the mystery before the hearts of the captured children stop beating forever? Find out in this exciting Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won't find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector's Edition includes:

Play the Bonus Game to help Leporello one last time
Earn Achievements, replay HOPs and mini-games
Enjoy Concept Art, Music, Wallpapers, and more!
An available Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/15/14 04:38 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/15/14 07:24 PM

Thanks, Marian. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/16/14 11:10 AM

Looks pretty good Marian. Thanks.
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/16/14 06:15 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/19/14 07:49 PM

I am at the part near the end of the game, with the thermometers. I changed the numbers as shown on the w/t, and tried other combinations, but nothing works. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/19/14 07:57 PM

I hope someone who is playing this game can help. I don't have the game and therefore don't have access to the strategy guide. I couldn't find any posts on Big Fish about this either.
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/19/14 08:07 PM

Thanks, Marian. I played around with the numbers and got it.

Re: Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/19/14 08:49 PM

Good for you. Posting a question seems to sometimes be the magic solution to figuring it out on your own. smile
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/20/14 03:17 AM

Thank you, Marian.

I've always enjoyed this series. Just grabbed this one on today's sale. smile

Re: Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/20/14 03:21 AM

An excellent time to add it to your collection. happydance
© 2024 GameBoomers Community