GB HOMEPAGE

Bigfish game credit and free game coupon

Posted By: Gordon

Bigfish game credit and free game coupon - 11/26/14 04:28 PM

Hello to all,

While I am waiting for an answer from "Bigfishgames", does anyone know if I can combine a game credit with a free game coupon to purchase a collectors edition of a game? If so how?
Thanks
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Bigfish game credit and free game coupon - 11/26/14 05:32 PM

Hi Gordon: Here's what BFG help section says about purchasing Collector's Editions. Looks like you can't combine things, but maybe BFG will have a different solution for you:

"You can use 2 Game Club credits to purchase a Collector's Edition, even if you're no longer a member of the Game Club. Just add a Collector's Edition to your shopping cart, and if you have 2 Game Club credits on your account, they will automatically be applied to the purchase.

Please note that you must have at least 2 credits on your account for this transaction, and that one credit cannot be used to partially discount a Collector's Edition.

What if I only have 1 credit available? Can I pay the difference?

At this time, you must have 2 Game Club credits available in your account to purchase a Collector's Edition. We are not able to charge a partial amount to another method of payment. If you wish, you can purchase additional credits at any time from your My Game Club page and apply them to your next Collector's Edition purchase.

Can I use a Punch Card coupon, gift certificates, or a free game coupon instead of a credit?

At this time, Punch Card coupon, gift certificates, free game coupons, and other discount coupons cannot be applied to the purchase of a Collector's Edition."
Posted By: Marian

Re: Bigfish game credit and free game coupon - 11/26/14 05:46 PM

Yes, you cannot apply free game coupons towards Collector's Edition games. You either need to pay cash, or use two game credits.

As it states above in Sorta's post, if you have one game credit, you can always buy one more game credit, and then you will be able to purchase a Collector's Edition with your two game credits.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Bigfish game credit and free game coupon - 12/08/14 08:07 PM

I have a similar question: Can you use a free-game coupon from Big Fish to purchase the first game when they have a "Two-Fer" sale, and then get the second game free? I didn't see this answer in their Help section.

Re: Bigfish game credit and free game coupon - 12/08/14 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Reenie
I have a similar question: Can you use a free-game coupon from Big Fish to purchase the first game when they have a "Two-Fer" sale, and then get the second game free? I didn't see this answer in their Help section.

I don't think so; I believe only game credits will work with these kinds of offers.
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Bigfish game credit and free game coupon - 12/09/14 10:43 AM

or cash

Re: Bigfish game credit and free game coupon - 12/09/14 04:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Flo NS
or cash

Correct. My response was incomplete; I meant that it would only work with game credits insofar as "codes" are concerned. Cash is always welcome, too. laugh
© 2024 GameBoomers Community