GB HOMEPAGE

Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/06/14 04:02 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
From the makers of The True History of Kisilova comes another bloodcurdling tale ripped from the pages of history. This time, the horrifying legend of Elizabeth Bathory is yours to discover! You're a gifted finder of lost things, and a wealthy lord has enlisted your help in recovering his daughter, who never returned from the Countess' mansion. Can you find her before she succumbs to the horrors that will go down forever in history?

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won't find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector's Edition includes:

Play the bonus game to uncover more secrets
Earn achievements
Collect tarot cards throughout the game
Soundtracks, wallpapers, screensavers & concept art
Try the available Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/06/14 04:14 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/06/14 04:16 PM

Despite being of Hungarian ancestry, I hadn't heard of Countess Bathory until an episode of "Ghost Hunters International" in which they visited the castle in which she was imprisoned until her death. Although there are many legends about the Countess, she did in fact exist and did kidnap young women for her purposes. The game seems to accurately portray the times and the locations. A definite buy for me, especially with today's sale.

BTW, no paranormal activity found at the castle. scared

Re: Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/06/14 04:37 PM

I looked up Countess Bathory on Wikipedia. She was indeed a real horror of the first degree. I was surprised that I had never heard of her before. eek
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/06/14 07:14 PM

Thanks, Marian. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/07/14 11:01 AM

Creepy tale! Thanks Marian!
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/09/14 07:22 PM

Am playing this game and at the part in the Countesa's chambers. Have torch, carpet moving doesn't show up, nor the locket. In using hints, the down arrow shows, but can't be used. Map shows no clue where to go. Can anybody help? Thanks.

Re: Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/09/14 07:24 PM

Let's hope that someone who is playing will be able to help. I'm sure you already took a look at the strategy guide. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community