GB HOMEPAGE

Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/19/14 04:41 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition, click here.

Quote:
Big Fish Editor's Choice! This title was chosen for its high standard of quality and amazingly positive reviews from our Game Club beta testers.

Dire Grove has been plunged into a record-defying cold, and wild animals threaten at every turn! You've been called in to uncover the source of the town's troubles. But you quickly find yourself in the middle of a feud between the local hunters and the mysterious Mistwalkers who live in the woods. Can you prevent an all-out war? Pick your gender and use an innovative deduction mechanic as you try to discover the secret behind Dire Grove's curse!

See what our Beta testers had to say:

"I really enjoyed this game. The graphics were outstanding and I like the more challenging puzzles. The hints were excellent. Overall, this is the best MCF yet!" – Georgia, Beta Tester

"MCF has hit it out of the park with this one! I cannot wait for the game to come out!" – Morgan, Beta Tester

Check out our Blog Walkthrough.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! happydance12
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/19/14 05:00 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave12
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/20/14 11:27 AM

I enjoyed the first game and this one looks good too. Thanks Marian. thumbsup12
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/21/14 09:55 AM

Thanks, Marian. smile12
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/21/14 05:55 PM

I'm currently playing the CE. Everything about the game is top notch. Many unique features and a variety of puzzles and HOS. Superb graphics and voice acting, as well as nice music that's not intrusive. A good mystery story as well. I'm sure the standard version would be a great bargain for the money.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/21/14 06:23 PM

I'm glad you like it, Sparkle. happydance12
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove - New IHOG on Big Fish - 12/25/14 10:31 PM

Thanks Marian kissy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community