GB HOMEPAGE

Treasure Mole

Posted By: jim112332

Treasure Mole - 12/22/14 07:17 AM

Has anyone played Treasure Mole? It's a PC game I found among a large collection of other games. It features a tiny mole that you move around the screen using the cursor keys. The mole's objective is to collect a specific number of gold nuggets and kill various "monsters" on each level. In addition to moving around the screen you also have various weapons at your disposal. including rockets, grenades, bombs, and TNT. On the third "normal" level of the game there are many gold nuggets to collect, three skull critters to kill and another 12 or so monsters that move around within impregnable stone chambers. I have recently completed collecting all of the gold nuggets and killing the three skull critters but cannot find any way to open the stone chambers and kill the remaining 12 monsters. I've tried using the existing weapons on the stones but nothing works. Does anyone know how to crack open the stone chambers, kill the remaining monsters and finish the level? By the way, it's been quite a while since I last posted in the GameBoomers Forum. Thanks in advance for your help.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Treasure Mole - 12/22/14 03:02 PM

Hi jim, this is a casual game so I'll move you across to our Casual forum for discussion. santa
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Treasure Mole - 12/22/14 04:07 PM

Does this video help any?

Ana wave12
Posted By: jim112332

Re: Treasure Mole - 12/22/14 07:14 PM

The videos show some Treasure Mole situations but they don't answer my basic question about how to break open the impregnable stone chambers in which the monsters move around
in the particular "normal" level I am playing. Most of the videos deal with "easy" levels which are not the same. Thanks for the effort.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Treasure Mole - 12/22/14 07:32 PM

The only thing I could find about this game, in reference to strategies, is here.

Most of the comments aren't helpful, but there are a few that might possibly give you some ideas about how to get past your obstacle. Sorry I can't find any other info for you. wave12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community