GB HOMEPAGE

Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/14/15 04:00 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
From Blam!, creators of Punished Talents: Seven Muses and the European Mystery series.

The first annual Championship of Illusionists ended in tragedy. Twenty years later, the event is back, and you've been asked to write a story about it. It promises to be entertaining news... but things go straight to the front page when a mysterious red-masked man appears out of thin air to abduct the first contestant! Stranger still, the hotel owner claims the man died during the previous competition! Who is the mysterious Red Mask, and what does he want? You'll have to unravel a series of strange and mysterious illusions to find out. Just be careful – nothing is as it seems in this exciting Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won't find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector's Edition includes:

Challenge a familiar enemy in the bonus game!
Collect tricks of the trade
Earn achievements
Enjoy concept art, music, mini-games, and more!
A comprehensive Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! happydance12
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/14/15 05:26 PM

Thank you, Marian!

I just did a bit of the trial and this will be a buy for me. Beautiful graphics, looks to be fun.

valentines to everyone! flowers

Re: Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/14/15 06:06 PM

That's great to hear. Enjoy the game and the sale! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/14/15 06:21 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/15/15 11:17 AM

It does look like fun. Thanks Marian. yes
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/15/15 11:42 PM

Hi, smitty!

I had 2 Game Club credits, so I picked this one up and another CE for the grand total of $0.00 happydance !

There are 2 other games I'm interested in, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow to see if another CE I like better is released.

Enjoy!

Susan

Re: Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/16/15 06:13 PM

Hi Susie!

That's great!

As far as I know, new CEs are usually released on Thursdays and Saturdays. That's the way it has been for a while now.

Re: Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/16/15 06:52 PM

You are correct; Thursdays and Saturdays have been the CE days for quite a while now. smile
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/16/15 09:23 PM

Hi, Smitty and Marian!

Thanks for the info. I'll pick up the 2 other CEs I was interested in today, and those 2 (as well as the 2 I bought yesterday) should keep me busy until next weekend lol !

Susan

Re: Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/16/15 10:04 PM

Play, play, play! grin

Re: Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/18/15 11:14 PM

I just finished this game. Great fun, loved everything about it. Unfortunately, I missed finding one morphing card. I'll be sure to get them all the next time. smile

Re: Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/19/15 12:02 AM

Thanks very much for letting us know you enjoyed the game. rah
© 2024 GameBoomers Community