GB HOMEPAGE

The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/02/15 04:08 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download The Big Secret of a Small Town here.

Quote:
The small town is a very important town indeed. Here, a unique industrial complex is located. Rumor has it that it does not require energy for production, because that is exactly what it produces! How is this possible?

It looks like an unknown villain is ready to answer this question. He kidnaps the head of the city administration during his performance, leaving the sinister scarecrow on the stage instead!

What will our search for the Mayor reveal? The secret of the small town is much more than you could possibly imagine!

Cozy, hand-drawn scenes.
Puzzles of varying complexity.
A story told by the villain himself.
A gallery to complement the story.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/02/15 04:37 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/02/15 08:18 PM

Thanks, Marian. smile

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/02/15 10:36 PM

I'll be interested to hear anyone's comments about the game - it looks to be somewhat unusual. smile
Posted By: colpet

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/03/15 02:51 AM

Thanks for putting this one on my radar. I'll be trying out the demo later this week.

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/03/15 03:38 AM

Originally Posted By: colpet
Thanks for putting this one on my radar. I'll be trying out the demo later this week.

Great. Let us know what you think of it. wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/03/15 11:14 AM

Nice game Marian. Lots of challenging puzzles in this one. wave

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/03/15 03:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Kaki's Sister
Nice game Marian. Lots of challenging puzzles in this one. wave

Thanks, Gerry. Good to know! wave
Posted By: colpet

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/03/15 03:41 PM

Tried the demo, and this game is a buy for me. I'll admit that the items are very tiny, but I'd rather look for them than at HOG scenes.

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/03/15 03:59 PM

I'm glad you found a game to enjoy, colpet. wave
Posted By: Laurette

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/03/15 07:49 PM

Just started playing this game (although enjoying it), am stuck. Am supposed to find a lever at the bottom of a locked door. Can't find any locked door, and don't believe there is a w/t. Does anyone know? I did find a video w/t, but only shows a very little part of the beginning of the game, and the person actually skipped a puzzle!

Thanks.

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/03/15 07:55 PM

Maybe this thread will help.

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/03/15 08:18 PM

Thank, Marian, that did help.

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/03/15 08:18 PM

Good. It sounds like quite a challenging game. wave

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/08/15 01:59 AM

Has anybody found a w/t for this game? Having lots of trouble with chess puzzle (know nothing about chess).

Thanks.

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/08/15 02:21 AM

That puzzle would give me trouble too.

You might find some help here.

IPlay also has a strategy guide here.

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/08/15 04:42 PM

Once again, thank you, Marian! I was about ready to give up, which I don't like to do.

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/08/15 04:55 PM

I'm glad you can enjoy the rest of the game now. smile

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/09/15 01:28 AM

Don't know if I should post here or not, as this is a casual game. However, I finally solved the chess puzzle; also filled the bottles with colored liquid. Now, found out I need a battery. Did puzzle connecting tubes, and, I believe, this was where I was supposed to get the battery. I don't have one.

Is this a glitch? I sure hope not, as I would not want to play this game from the beginning again.

Thanks for any help.
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/09/15 01:46 AM

I'll move you to your thread at casuals - if no solution is found - then post at Glitches again.

Check this thread at Big Fish, click here.

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/09/15 02:02 AM

I'm afraid I can't help other than pointing you to the thread that MaG linked you to.

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/09/15 02:55 PM

Thanks everyone. I got the battery. MaG's link is great!

Re: The Big Secret of a Small Town - New Puzzle/Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/09/15 03:37 PM

Glad to hear that it helped, Laurette. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community