GB HOMEPAGE

The Secret Order: Beyond Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

The Secret Order: Beyond Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/21/15 03:15 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download The Secret Order: Beyond Time Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Sarah Pennington traveled back through time to save the ancient Kingdom of Aeronheart, but at the cost of losing her time machine, The Royal Griffin, and her only way back home. Or is there another way? Sarah comes up with a clever plan, but the ruthless Dragon Clan always stays one step ahead. They will stop at nothing to make sure Sarah stays buried in the past forever. Join Sarah as she journeys to a land beyond time in search of a way back to the future.

Delve into the Underworld in the Bonus Chapter!
Discover Collectible Masks hidden throughout the worlds and earn Achievements
Use the available Strategy Guide
Enjoy Concept Art, Music, Movies, and more!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! happydance12
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Secret Order: Beyond Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/21/15 03:20 PM

Thanks, Marian. wave

Re: The Secret Order: Beyond Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/21/15 03:26 PM

This is the fourth Secret Order game, the others being (in order):

The Secret Order: New Horizon (SE only)
The Secret Order: Masked Intent (CE/SE)
The Secret Order: Ancient Times (CE/SE)

The lead character is the same in all of the games.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The Secret Order: Beyond Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/21/15 04:04 PM

Thanks, Marian.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: The Secret Order: Beyond Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/21/15 08:04 PM

Hi, Marian!

I downloaded the demo and it just didn't grab me. This one received straight 5s from everyone who reviewed it on BF, yet I really enjoyed the new "House of 1000 Doors" and it was panned. To each his or her own, I guess lol !

Susan

Re: The Secret Order: Beyond Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/21/15 08:07 PM

Thanks for letting us know. I will check out the demo and see what I think. wave
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: The Secret Order: Beyond Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/22/15 07:31 AM

I just finished downloading it. I'm off to play in a few minutes.

Thanks Marian

Re: The Secret Order: Beyond Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/22/15 03:31 PM

I hope you enjoy it, Cathy. wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: The Secret Order: Beyond Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/23/15 11:21 AM

Thanks Marian. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community