GB HOMEPAGE

Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/28/15 03:07 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Ever since Jace was attacked by a mysterious being known only as an Other, you’ve devoted your life to protecting him and finding a cure for the mysterious curse the Other placed upon him. After years of fighting Others, you may have finally found the way to the world where they come from. But there may be more than the Others lurking beyond this portal. You may even find the answers to your past. Answers that have long eluded your grasp. Take a leap of faith and explore a new world full of dark magic in this thrilling hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Journey through time in the bonus game!
Find hidden raven silhouettes to unlock special bonuses
Screensavers, concept art, soundtrack, and wallpapers
Includes a comprehensive Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/28/15 03:21 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave

Re: Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/28/15 03:25 PM

Since the description of the game doesn't tell us who is the developer, I will mention that the developer is 4 Friends Games, who also brought us the three Living Legends games as well as Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams. wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/28/15 09:14 PM

Hi, Marian!

I played the demo and really enjoyed it. Now I just have to decide whether I want to pay $8.99 for it, or wait to see if the mid-week sale is better lol !

Susan
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/28/15 09:19 PM

Susie07,

It seems to me they have a 60% off weekend sale followed by a 65% off one day sale each month. That's what I wait for. This one's only 55% off.

Re: Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/28/15 09:47 PM

Next Wednesday is also April 1st, at which time the punch cards will roll over, so that's something else to consider. Decisions, decisions. smile
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/28/15 09:55 PM

Hi, oldbroad!

I can't remember the last time I paid more than $7.99 for a CE, so I'm with you!

Susan
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/28/15 10:33 PM

This looks to be another great game which is on my list for the next good sale. Right now I'm trying to play catchup with the several games I bought from previous sales. smile So many games, so little time. rotfl
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/29/15 10:07 AM

It looks good. Thanks Marian.
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/01/15 01:34 AM

I've been playing this game and enjoying it, until Chapter 6. There is a zodiac puzzle (of which I know little) and you can't skip it. As far as I can tell, the guide doesn't really help with it either. I've also posted on BF forum - no reply yet. If anybody knows about this, please help! Thanks.

Re: Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/01/15 01:40 AM

Are you able to use the hint button? I thought I saw someone saying that the hint button will help.
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/01/15 01:43 AM

Thought I had, but will check into it. Thanks, Marian. Just started randomly clicking and got it. I, sometimes, make things seem a lot harder than they are!

Re: Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/02/15 03:45 PM

I know what you mean, Laurette. Glad you got through it. smile

An update was released for this game yesterday, which addresses the following:

Quote:
Hi everyone,

A new version of Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition (PC) is now available on the website. This update includes:

Minor changes in art
Fixes crashes during Extras HOP's or Raven Hunt
Fixes Sound issues
Developer found issues and revisions
Fixes mirror sound issue
Fixes possible crashing issues and broken hints
Fixes progression blocks

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' cogon the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/02/15 11:05 PM

Thanks for the update, Marion! It showed up on my GM.
I just couldn't help but fall over laughing when reading this. rotfl rotfl
That's a whole lot of fixing. LOL So glad to see that is taken care of before I buy and play the game. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community