GB HOMEPAGE

Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/02/15 02:53 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
In this ghostly continuation of the Fear for Sale series, you've discovered that a luxury ocean liner bears an eerie resemblance to a ship of the same name that vanished years ago. Can you survive its next voyage?

This Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game features special in-scene HOPs and morphing objects in addition to the standard HOPs players know and love.

Play the bonus game to break the curse
Earn achievements and play mini-games
Exclusive concept art, soundtracks and wallpapers
Access the Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/02/15 03:24 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/02/15 04:39 PM

Thank you, Marian!

Fear For Sale is such a fantastic series. I always enjoy the gameplay. I can tell by the demo I will not be disappointed with this one. bunny

I sure hope we have a BOGO Sale this weekend. I now have 4 CE's I am anxious for and I know I will want the new one coming out Saturday. They have been releasing some great games in the past 2 weeks. chocobunny

Re: Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/02/15 04:44 PM

Let's hope for a good Easter sale this weekend. bunny
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/02/15 05:10 PM

Hi, smitty!

I'm also waiting for a really good sale this weekend to pick up a couple of CEs. How spoiled are we when we don't consider $8.99 or $9.99 to be a good sale lol !

Susan
Posted By: ramona

Re: Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/02/15 06:27 PM

lolI was thinking the same thing. We do love a good sale.

Re: Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/02/15 11:04 PM

Hi, ramona!

I got all excited yesterday when I read about the half-price sale. Then I read the fine print and realized it was half off the retail price and we were only saving $4. I passed lol !

Susan

Re: Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/04/15 05:22 AM

Our patience will be rewarded me thinks this weekend.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/04/15 10:26 AM

Thanks Marian! wave

Re: Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/04/15 02:29 PM

Hi, ramona!

Good things come to those who wait lol ! As an added bonus, the new "Cadenza" game is "Tomorrow's Game Today" happydance ! Happy Easter to me!

Susan
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/04/15 04:00 PM

Yup. Thank you, BFG for another great weekend sale with plenty of good games from which to choose. woot

Re: Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/04/15 04:29 PM

Big Fish certainly didn't let us down on the Easter sale! rah

Re: Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/05/15 08:25 PM

Susie, I just lit p when I checked BFG's website. A 2 for 1 sale and the second in the Cadenza series happydance happydance I think I know what 2 games to buy.

Re: Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/05/15 08:55 PM

Hi, ramona!

I think we both bought the same 2 games lol !

Make sure you check the "Cadenza" thread before you begin that one because there's a glitch about halfway through that can be avoided if you don't make the same mistake that many of us did.

Susan

Re: Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/08/15 03:37 AM

Thanks Susie so much for the tip. Great minds do think a like and I bought exactly the same 2 games. I am playing Dangerous Games: Illusionist CE and Cadenza may be the next one.

Re: Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/08/15 04:05 PM

Hi, ramona!

You're welcome! I wanted to prevent someone else from making the same mistake as I (and many others) did and had to start over again.

For some reason, I didn't pick up the CE of "Danger Games: Illusionist", so I used a coupon to buy the SE. I'm still playing "Fear for Sale" so it's waiting in the wings.

I think you'll really enjoy "Cadenza". It has a wonderful storyline and is a nice change from the usual "relative has been kidnapped by aliens and needs to be rescued" games that have become so common.

Susan
© 2024 GameBoomers Community