GB HOMEPAGE

Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/04/15 04:27 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
You’re in the midst of final wedding preparations when your husband-to-be gets caught up in what looks like a murder plot! Is he guilty of betrayal – or even worse? From Mad Head comes the anticipated second game in the Cadenza series! This game features an impressive soundtrack designed by a composer/game designer, interactive HOPs, and more.

Has the Black Widow truly been stopped? Only the bonus game will tell!
Get the great jazz soundtrack, screensavers, and concept art
Replay the mini-games as often as you like
Check out the comprehensive Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/04/15 04:36 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/04/15 05:05 PM

Thanks, Marian. smile
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/04/15 06:30 PM

Oh good grief. stuck near the beginning. There's a hop in the Band Van in alley next to club. one of the puzzles involves a drum. am going nuts. How do you solve this drum puzzle. it has different shapes but I can't figure what to do with them. Help! the strategy guide mentions nothing about it.

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/04/15 06:40 PM

No idea - hopefully someone here who has started to play the game will be able to help you. wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/04/15 08:21 PM

Thank you, Marian. happydance

woot A TWO for the price of ONE Sale this weekend! woot
Just played some of the demo. This is looking to be an awesome game. Beautiful graphics and music. Love the voice overs. Golden tickets and morphing objects (in the HOP's) to find.
Now I'm off to grab up several games. I'll be playing Cadenza today. bunny

Originally Posted By: gamenut
Oh good grief. stuck near the beginning. There's a hop in the Band Van in alley next to club. one of the puzzles involves a drum. am going nuts. How do you solve this drum puzzle. it has different shapes but I can't figure what to do with them. Help! the strategy guide mentions nothing about it.

gamenut, There is a diagram you will get from another part of the HOP. That will help you with the drum.

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/04/15 09:00 PM

Happy you're happy, smitty! bunny dance

And thank you for your help with the HOP in Cadenza. thumbsup
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/05/15 11:20 AM

Thanks Marian. bunny
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/05/15 03:19 PM

Hi, everyone!

I spent the better part of yesterday afternoon playing this long-awaited game on and off, but suddenly ran into a dead-end. I popped into the Big Fish forums to see if anyone else was stuck in the same spot and discovered that there is a glitch in the game (or programming error, take your choice) that stops you from finishing if you make a wrong decision.

The first time you go to Anthony's room to obtain a sample of the black lipstick, walk back to the morgue. DO NOT use your map. If you use the map (as I did), you will be unable to go back to Anthony's room a second time and, therefore, unable to proceed any further.

I am now re-playing the game with a different profile but am not happy because these "glitches" are becoming far too frequent lately. If it wasn't for the fact that I've been waiting for this game for months and was thoroughly enjoying it, I'd ask Big Fish for a credit and buy something else.

Susan

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/05/15 03:27 PM

I'm really sorry to hear about this glitch in the game, but thank you very much for providing us with this information - it will help other players until such time that (I hope and assume) there is an update for the game. wave

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/05/15 05:03 PM

Hi, Marian!

You're very welcome! I probably wouldn't be so upset if I hadn't just finished replaying a game I bought in January and couldn't finish the first time because I did things out of order. Surely the developers of Cadenza must realize that many (if not most) people use the map to get around. To program a game that requires us to walk to a specific location instead of using the map is inexcusable.

Susan

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/05/15 05:21 PM

I must be a one-off, because I hardly ever use the map provided in these CEs. It definitely makes the playing time longer. grin

Having said that, I know that a lot of people do, so the glitch will be a problem for many people. I do hope that Mad Head will be able to fix it ASAP. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. thumbsup

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/05/15 06:56 PM

Hi, Marian!

I normally don't use the map unless I'm traveling to a different location. In this instance, to get to Anthony's hospital room the first time, you have to solve a puzzle by jumping from one unlocked room to another on a floor plan while avoiding the doctors. I didn't realize I could walk back to the morgue so I used the map. Big mistake lol ! I just replayed that part and am now passed the spot where I was stuck.

Susan

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/05/15 06:59 PM

I hope the rest of the game is enjoyable and trouble free. wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/05/15 08:54 PM

I just finished Cadenza and had to come back and say how much I thoroughly enjoyed this game and the story. I even had some good laughs. Awesome game!!!!

I'm now finishing off my killing on this weekend's 2 for 1 sale. I bought Cadenza and Mystery Trackers yesterday and just grabbed:
The Secret Order: Beyond Time CE
Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage CE
Bridge to Another World: The Others CE
Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams CE (didn't realize I never played this one)

I now have a full Easter Basket. chocobunny Thank you BFG for such an great sale!!! bunny

easter

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/09/15 06:19 PM

Have fun with all of the games you purchased - glad you enjoyed Cadenza! thumbsup

An update was released for this game yesterday:

Quote:
Collector's Edition is now available on the website. This update includes:

- Giving the antidote to Anthony when returning from the Chinese Quarters.
- Using the map travel, after collecting the lipstick sample, between the hospital room to the waiting room results in a blocker.
- Exiting the mansion in the Bonus game without the key after reading the threatening note

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/09/15 09:22 PM

gamenut, did you ever figure out the drum puzzle? I just finished the game, but don't remember what I did in the puzzle already!

Loved the game, by the way!

EDIT: Went back to the "Extras" and found that HO scene. I assume you mean the one with the drum in the van with the stars on it? You have to collect a solution for that one in the HO scene in the cello case.
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/10/15 06:27 PM

In the hotel I got a HOP in which the list of items didn't show. As I randomly clicked on things white lines appeared on the list when I clicked on the right thing. Only the last item was actually listed.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/11/15 03:41 PM

Well, that's strange... I didn't have that at all.
Posted By: ramona

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/27/15 01:05 AM

I wanted to quick pop in and say I am loving this game and love the series. The graphics are wonderful. Typically I turn the music to really low because it's distracting but I love the soundtrack of this series. I am also enjoying the puzzles and the achievements. So far even though I just started the game, the plot already has drawn me in. Great game.

Re: Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 04/27/15 01:36 AM

I'm so happy that you are enjoying it. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community