GB HOMEPAGE

Lost Lands: Dark Overlord

Posted By: Sparkle

Lost Lands: Dark Overlord - 04/20/15 01:19 AM

Still catching up on my stash of games. This is another gem. Excellent quality in all aspects: Artwork, story, music (movie quality),& sound. Quick navigation, lots of locations, easy puzzles, and a variety of HOS. Highly recommend to anyone who might be looking for a game to buy with a coupon code or Game Club Credit. Or still time to get in on the weekend sale.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Lost Lands: Dark Overlord - 04/20/15 01:47 AM

Good to know Sparkle! Glad you are enjoying it.

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Lost Lands: Dark Overlord - 04/20/15 02:05 AM

I hope we get more games from 5 BN; they're one of my favorite developers. smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: Lost Lands: Dark Overlord - 04/20/15 04:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Marian
I hope we get more games from 5 BN; they're one of my favorite developers. smile

I hope so too, Marian yes
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Lost Lands: Dark Overlord - 04/22/15 05:18 PM

I tried the demo after your comments on it and really liked it. I now have both games in this series and I'm playing The Four Horseman now. Really enjoying it.

Sharon catrub

Re: Lost Lands: Dark Overlord - 04/22/15 05:35 PM

I'm glad you like it, Sharon. smile
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Lost Lands: Dark Overlord - 08/04/15 07:59 PM

I agree totally. This was one of the Top Ten for me, in casual games, for all the reasons you mentioned. Sometimes, I am caught hanging by the brevity of some of the Big Fish games, or else the lack of challenge. This one really brought it. Like "Four Horsemen," it had everything, and even the HOG scenes were not simple hunt-and-pecks. Wish there were more like it!

Re: Lost Lands: Dark Overlord - 08/04/15 08:01 PM

Reenie, another New York Mysteries game was released fairly recently. You might want to check it out if you haven't already. The developer is 5 BN, the same developer as Dark Overlord.

New York Mysteries: High Voltage
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Lost Lands: Dark Overlord - 08/04/15 08:02 PM

I thought the two New York Mysteries games I've played deserved Top Ten ranking, so I definitely will look into this. Thanks!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community