GB HOMEPAGE

Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/09/15 03:04 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Olivia has been living happily with her husband Daniel aboard Charon's mythical train of souls as they fight the evil souls who threaten the world. But it's been three days since Daniel went chasing after the thief who stole Charon's most powerful artifacts: the chronometers, watches that can stop time itself. Armed with the last chronometer, now only Olivia stands against this thief's ultimate power. Explore the small town of Farrington to find the thief and rescue Daniel. Uncover the thief's plans and master time to save the people of Farrington, before it's too late!

Master the powers of time with the chronometer
Includes a comprehensive strategy guide
Exclusive soundtrack, wallpapers and achievements
Find morphing objects and collectable butterflies
Uncover the interdimensional mystery in the bonus game

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/09/15 03:14 PM

Thanks, Marian. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/09/15 05:32 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/09/15 05:40 PM

Hi, Marian!

I beta-tested this game a few months ago, so I'm downloading the demo to refresh my memory before I pick it up in this weekend's sale.

Susan

Re: Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/09/15 05:44 PM

I hope you find some good games to pick up during the sale. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/10/15 09:33 AM

Thanks Marian. wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/11/15 03:01 PM

Hi, Marian!

I ended up passing on this one because the movements were extremely jerky and the voices were barely audible, even though the volume was turned up full. Other posters on the BF forums experienced the same glitches. I know I beta tested this game a few months ago but, for the life of me, I don't remember if these problems existed back then. I was really disappointed because I otherwise would have purchased it in the sale.

Susan

Re: Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/11/15 03:08 PM

Hi Susan, I can see that some players are experiencing these problems, and I hope the developers come up with a fix. It's a puzzle as to why it's fine for some players and not for others. I hope you were able to find a game or two to pick up during the sale in spite of this. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community