GB HOMEPAGE

Campfire Legends Games - Now on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Campfire Legends Games - Now on Big Fish - 06/30/15 11:55 PM

While perusing the Big Fish catalog today, I discovered that in addition to adding the Mortimer Beckett games, they have also added all three Campfire Legends games. They are older games, but as I recall they were quite popular with players.

Here they are (in the order in which they should be played):

Campfire Legends: The Hookman

Campfire Legends: The Babysitter

Campfire Legends: The Last Act

wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Campfire Legends Games - Now on Big Fish - 07/01/15 10:50 AM

How nice! Thanks Marian! yes wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Campfire Legends Games - Now on Big Fish - 07/01/15 05:55 PM

I was really excited to see these offered on BFG. I've already played the first two and downloaded the demo for the third. But I'm already stuck. I'm in the car and need something to cut the air bag. I have a shard of glass in inventory, but can't seem to pick it up to use it. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Campfire Legends Games - Now on Big Fish - 07/01/15 06:10 PM

According to a walkthrough I found:

Click to reveal..
Note the Glass Shard has a plus sign indicating it can be combined with another object. Click the Glass Shard to open the combine window. Drag the scarf to the shard to get a new item: Glass Knife. Use the Glass Knife to cut the airbag.

Re: Campfire Legends Games - Now on Big Fish - 07/01/15 06:26 PM

Thank you for suggesting a walkthrough, Marian. According to the w/t, a scarf is supposed to appear in the "Find" list. It's not there. If I go to the area where the scarf is supposed to be found, I can't pick up anything. Also, there is no plus sign next to the glass shard.

ETA: I don't know how I got things to work, but I've finally been able to move on. Thanks again, Marian.

Re: Campfire Legends Games - Now on Big Fish - 07/01/15 06:31 PM

I hope it isn't a glitch (I don't recall hearing that this game was glitchy, at any rate).

Being as you are just getting started with the game, maybe try watching part one of this video walkthrough to confirm that you haven't missed something or that something hinky has/hasn't happened with your game.

Re: Campfire Legends Games - Now on Big Fish - 07/01/15 06:50 PM

Oops. Looks like we were posting at the same time. See my Edit above.

Re: Campfire Legends Games - Now on Big Fish - 07/01/15 06:51 PM

Great, Sparkle! Enjoy the game. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community